watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not missing him already.

Started by bog, August 31, 2010, 07:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Well so the first of last year's successful squad has moved on. Will I miss Konchesky? No. He was a good left back yes but he was prone to some monumental mess ups. A gentle if painful reminder. It was his misplaced short pass that cost us the first goal in the euro final and he had a history  similar. I think that Briggs looks a far better prospect and the Mexican better altogether. I don't think that Konch is up to the standard that Liverfool are looking for.  :005:     

alfie

I can't believe they have given him a 4 year deal,
I think there is another club that now regret a 4 year deal.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

SmithyFFC

I'll defiantley miss Konch but we will for sure be able to cope maybe improve without him. BTW, it was Davies fault for passing sideways rather than forwards which ultimately lead to the goal in the final.
FTID

FatFreddysCat

I was to pissed to even know it was anyones fault. still at least we won in the end  :beer: .

Fernhurst

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on August 31, 2010, 07:22:41 PM
I'll defiantley miss Konch but we will for sure be able to cope maybe improve without him. BTW, it was Davies fault for passing sideways rather than forwards which ultimately lead to the goal in the final.

Yeah, I'll miss him also, inconsistencies and all.......it was a problem position stretching back some way ... Liam even had shot on the left .... and as for the Frenchman we managed to sell to Birmingham! I know Johnny Pants had a mare on Saturday but play his own goal in slo mo and see if you can work out where our left back Kelly was????? ...... never seen our defence flounder and be stretched like that in 2 seasons...