watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Burton (Fulham) v Burton (Fulham)

Started by cmg, March 27, 2017, 05:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

Cauley Woodrow starts for England u21 as does LVC for Denmark u21.

KO 6.00
BT Sports 2

Woolly Mammoth

That's interesting, I shall be watching the match.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FPT

Denmark have got a very decent crop of youngsters coming through, won't be easy for what is largely the B team for the U21s. We've seen what Lasse Vigen Christensen can do, and we've also seen the capabilities of Kenneth Zohore.

BedsFFC

Cheers for the heads up buddy  065.gif

BedsFFC

Just watched ten mins and I can see the difference that game time has had with Woodrow. He looks more confident in his movement.

PaulJ123

I hope Woodrow is used as our second choice striker next season (starting in cups). Think he'd do well in our current system.

LVC should be our Johansen rotation next season.

Woolly Mammoth

England 4 0 up with 10 mins to go. Cauley has scored one of the goals.

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

the England U-21s have always used Mah Boy Cauley to his best advantage -- something Fulham have seldom done. In the past, he's looked like a mildly interested passenger, but when England's attack is blunted, he's bloody dangerous.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

St. Andrews White

Love to see Cauley doing well. Reckon he could do a job for us next season!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

filham

Sorry to see Cauley and LVC go out on loan as I think they could play well for us and thought we needed them as cover. However they needed game time and the relegation battle with Bourton may bring the best out of them.

Woolly Mammoth

I am please to see Cauley Woodrow doing well, and he deserves a real and proper chance and an extended run of games with Fulham.
I was also very impressed with Ruben Loftus - Cheek, now he would be a great addition to Fulham's ranks, and he hasn't got far to travel. 

Never forget your Roots.

nose

If I ever mention woodrow, I get abuse from a few repeat offenders but here goes anyway.
Cauley, who I think is a good player but not treated at all properly by our managers, including this one who i otherwise love to bits, scores for Burton and now for England U21s.
IMO, if given the chance and a proper run in the team, not 5 to 25 minutes here or there, would do a brilliant job for us. It seems to me his style compliments what the way we are now playing.

I know others do not agree but then  they think not being given a decent run of games to prove yourself is a proper chance. As it is we have a center forward that has a could not care less approach. Even cyriac, who i like the look of too, isn't featuring properly and I cannot explain that either.