watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Getwestlondon saying we are after Fennerbache striker

Started by f321ffc, March 27, 2017, 09:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Good player but has a habit of kicking off. Could be a disruptive influence.

The Equalizer

He bears more than a passing resemblance to Calibos in Clash of The Titans.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

westcliff white

Is he the new Carlton Cole? Am sure we gave been linked with him in the last couple of windows
Every day is a Fulham day

Syd Cupp

Quote from: westcliff white on March 27, 2017, 11:34:00 AM
Is he the new Carlton Cole? Am sure we gave been linked with him in the last couple of windows

Yes we have i think its just lazy journalism

hovewhite

If true,it at least shows intent to get players in soon as possible.Surely a good thing.

filham

Quote from: The Moose on March 27, 2017, 09:41:27 AM
Oh dear , sounds as if it could be another Martingate but with some Russian club replacing Derby.

westcliff white

Quote from: filham on March 27, 2017, 12:32:03 PM
Oh dear , sounds as if it could be another Martingate but with some Russian club replacing Derby.
Can't see how, he plays for fenerbache, so if we were to sign him ( imo that's unlikely) then how would a Russian club be the Derby?

Twig

Quote from: filham on March 27, 2017, 12:32:03 PM

Russian club?????

cmg

Blimey. 'Interesting' to say the least.
Can certainly score goals and is big enough for Chris Martin to hide behind.
But has spent a great deal of his time injured, suspended, in prison (not necessarily his fault), being shot at (definitely not his fault), not scoring goals in the PL and in court (suing a newspaper who claimed that he was actually seven years older than stated).

Something of a gamble...but then who wants a quiet life?

toshes mate

Quote from: cmg on March 27, 2017, 04:05:38 PM
Blimey. 'Interesting' to say the least.
Can certainly score goals and is big enough for Chris Martin to hide behind.
But has spent a great deal of his time injured, suspended, in prison (not necessarily his fault), being shot at (definitely not his fault), not scoring goals in the PL and in court (suing a newspaper who claimed that he was actually seven years older than stated).

Something of a gamble...but then who wants a quiet life?

Thank you for that, CMG.   You amused me no end in the best possible way.....

@jolslover

I rate Emenike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P90TI8M79U

This video shows his strength, pace and his technical ability. Well rounded striker.
STH H3

Woolly Mammoth

He is a decent striker, as his record shows, what is questionable is his mentality, and controversy seems to follow him wherever he goes. As well as the fact that he would prefer to stay in Russia, unless he can be tempted financially. I think you have to accept him as a package, and on that basis, I would have thought he would be too much of a gamble.   
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

westcliff white

I thought he played in Turdkey, not on loan but moved their permanent from Moscow, and Fener have loaned him out a couple of times

AlexW132

Was crap for West Ham. Was good on Fifa back in the day, but I'll assume he's on astronomical wages. Not a good move in my opinion.

@jolslover

Quote from: AlexW132 on March 28, 2017, 08:50:01 AM
Was crap for West Ham. Was good on Fifa back in the day, but I'll assume he's on astronomical wages. Not a good move in my opinion.

To be fair we can't always sign players that have impressed at their last club. Malone was hated by Cardiff fans, Johansens last season at Celtic was terrible. Reading fans said Piazon was too weak and didn't work hard... A good player is a good player, A poor season might make them an even better value signing than they would have been.
STH H3