Rotherham (away) 3 pts
Newcastle (home) 0 pts
Total 66 pts

How accurate does that sound??
049:gif
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

The Swan

That's the best we can hope for. We must gain more points than Sheffield Wednesday over these three games.
The Swan

Burt

hovewhite

However it pans out will still be proud of the staff and the squad.coyw

toshes mate

I am just hoping someone gets a hat trick against Derby without retaliation.  Mr Martin obviously won't be applying for the position.

Andy S

No the best we can hope for is nine points, but whatever will be will be

Fulhamfan666

Great minds think alike,  :Haynes The Maestro:  I have the same prediction.
COYW

filham

Let us concentrate on Rotherham for the moment, we are in the wake of two bad home results and the disruption caused by the international break Three points against lowly Rotherham will be more than welcomed.

davew

And our predictions for the 3 home games against Leeds, Blackburn and Wolves were a minimum of 7 and we just about managed 2 points, my prediction for the next 3 games = 2 points!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

BestOfBrede

My worry is Newcastle...
If they are certain to get promotion and they really want Tom, they may well want SW and others to get the points that keep us out of the playoffs.
Why?
Well let's be honest, if we get in the playoffs, there's a reasonable chance of promotion and if that happens their chances of getting Tom will drop the enormously. Whereas, if we don't make the playoffs their chances, and others, to pick at our team are seriously heightened!

davew

Quote from: BestOfBrede on March 29, 2017, 06:54:26 PM
My worry is Newcastle...
If they are certain to get promotion and they really want Tom, they may well want SW and others to get the points that keep us out of the playoffs.
Why?
Well let's be honest, if we get in the playoffs, there's a reasonable chance of promotion and if that happens their chances of getting Tom will drop the enormously. Whereas, if we don't make the playoffs their chances, and others, to pick at our team are seriously heightened!
I hate to say I agree with your thoughts, that's 7 points for Sheff Weds against our 2, game over (lol).
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

dannyboi-ffc

Yeah pretty straight forward predictions in my eyes. Although I had us to beat Blackburn and Wolves so Ipswich could be another frustrating day. If we can't beat Rotherham then we might as well hand Wednesday 6th place with a confirmation letter and a bunch of flowers.

COYW!!!!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

St Eve

I think Wednesday will lose at Barnsley. just hope we take care of business

fcfulham55

Check your maths out OP, we currently have 61 points. Wednesday 62.

So you got Fulham on 68 PTS and Wednesday 66 PTS

I get.

Fulham:
Rotherham (away) 1 pts
Derby (away) 3 pt
Ipswich (home) 1 pts
Total 66 pts

Sheff Wed:
Barnsley (away) 3pt
Rotherham (away) 3 pts
Newcastle (home) 1 pts
Total 69 pts
Sent from my Nokia 3310

fcfulham55

Quote from: fcfulham55 on March 30, 2017, 01:19:56 PM
Check your maths out OP, we currently have 61 points. Wednesday 62.

So you got Fulham on 68 PTS and Wednesday 66 PTS

I get.

Fulham:
Rotherham (away) 1 pts
Derby (away) 3 pt
Ipswich (home) 1 pts
Total 66 pts

Sheff Wed:
Barnsley (away) 3pt
Rotherham (away) 3 pts
Newcastle (home) 1 pts
Total 69 pts

I'll take the OP prediction though lol.

Would leave us with 5 games left. Probably needing at least 10 points to Guarantee playoffs.
But, off the top of my head we still have to play after these game.

Villa Home
Norwich Away
Brentford Home
Huddersfield Away
Wednesday Away.    3 wins and a draw possible here?
Sent from my Nokia 3310

LVBPTS

Quote from: davew on March 29, 2017, 07:23:24 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on March 29, 2017, 06:54:26 PM
My worry is Newcastle...
Why?
I hate to say I agree with your thoughts, that's 7 points for Sheff Weds against our 2, game over (lol).

i cant see that Newcastle will be that bothered about TC in all honesty if they go up. yes he is having a brilliant season and yes he is key for us but if they go up, i can imagine that they will set their sights on higher caliber players than the best of the championship?
im not having a dig at TC or you but i really dont think one player from another club that may not want to join you is worth "throwing" a result here or there
Supporter since 2000

BestOfBrede

I hope you're right, but the papers/sports sites,(I know, I don't believe journalists either!) have stated that Rafa really rates our Tom!
As I believe I've seen on here(?) there's not much better than our Tom as left footers that are English!

mouse

One game at  a time guys.I would take all 8 games 1-0 with 8 own goals being honest COYW

Forever Fulham