Main Menu

What next for Ross McCormack ?

Started by Riversider, March 28, 2017, 03:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Statto on March 28, 2017, 07:55:07 PM
Some being a very harsh on mccormack

former captain and probably our best player in the last 5 yrs

i can see where people are coming from with comments about the cut of his jib... but it must have been frustrating for him joining us when were something like 5th favourites to go up then subsequently having a two-season sh1t shower around the relegation zone with five different manaagers (magath, symons, grant, gray, jokanovic) and about 50 different teammates

Ask yourself why the players did not want Joka to resign him this year. Ross was great for us, but he took his goals and left. Spent force and now more trouble than he's worth.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on March 29, 2017, 07:05:52 AM
Quote from: Statto on March 28, 2017, 07:55:07 PM
Some being a very harsh on mccormack

former captain and probably our best player in the last 5 yrs

i can see where people are coming from with comments about the cut of his jib... but it must have been frustrating for him joining us when were something like 5th favourites to go up then subsequently having a two-season sh1t shower around the relegation zone with five different manaagers (magath, symons, grant, gray, jokanovic) and about 50 different teammates

Ask yourself why the players did not want Joka to resign him this year. Ross was great for us, but he took his goals and left. Spent force and now more trouble than he's worth.

I wouldn't say he's a spent force,watching him on TV I believe he has problems,whether in his head or family troubles,and if he gets himself sorted out and fit over the summer he will be an excellent signing for some club.

hovewhite

Will always be grateful for his goals

toshes mate

Yes, Statto, I prefer to remember the good times too.