News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Same old thing only it can't get much worse can it ??

Started by tjl, August 31, 2010, 05:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjl

On the rock we have one more Saturday to avoid our all time record for defeats on the cricket pitch, we are one win nine defeats and one match to play we need a win or draw to better our worse season, i am thinking of digging up the wicket Friday night as a protest but as it's synthetic i will need a blow torch. The football team are not doing any better having been beat 11-1 last week i much preferred it when my knee was bad and i couldn't get to the games so now all we need is some players (football & cricket) and a new knee thats on order.

HatterDon

and now FC has run off with the French coast. It's not a good time for you, is it?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

tjl

Yes i wish he would stop doing that, it's very disconcerting i have to keep my knee mobile, so i take my dog for a short walk three or four times a day down the field to the cliff top and back round trip 250 yards and mid morning France is there, lunch time gone,  back for afternoon tea, it's a slippery country but i am awaiting a book that's on order called " 1000 years of annoying the french" might be some good ideas still usable. We did lose our last cricket match of the season so it's our worse year ever only one win in 11 games.

FatFreddysCat

tjl

finnster01

Quote from: tjl on September 05, 2010, 02:26:58 PM
They won't come there no place to put a bet on.

I am sure they could have a chat with your 3-1 bartender and make some no-ball arrangements...  :dft012:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead