https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Monday 27th 6.40 pm Unable to log in

Started by The Old Count, February 27, 2017, 07:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Quote from: The Old Count on February 27, 2017, 07:39:43 PM
Any ideas?

I have had this trouble since yesterday lunchtime and am still unable to log into general discussion page although I'm logged into home page, the only way I am able to make this post is that I looked into forum stats and clicked view last post and this thread came up.
I have reported the problem to admin and they are on the case, tried the clear history but made no difference tried 2 iPads and 2 iPhones. COYW

Just realised that if i go to forum stats on the home page I can click on view Most recent posts and I can then reply so I at least have some access even though I can't log into general discussion page.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

The Old Count

Quote from: f321ffc on February 27, 2017, 07:51:10 PM
Any ideas?

I have had this trouble since yesterday lunchtime and am still unable to log into general discussion page although I'm logged into home page, the only way I am able to make this post is that I looked into forum stats and clicked view last post and this thread came up.
I have reported the problem to admin and they are on the case, tried the clear history but made no difference tried 2 iPads and 2 iPhones. COYW

Just realised that if i go to forum stats on the home page I can click on view Most recent posts and I can then reply so I at least have some access even though I can't log into general discussion page.

Cheers.  Not just me then.

f321ffc

Quote from: The Old Count on February 27, 2017, 07:57:34 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on February 27, 2017, 07:51:10 PM
Any ideas?

Cheers.  Not just me then.
Quite a lot affected by this, admin are on the case.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional