more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

“Stand up, if you still believe”

Started by Southcoastffc, April 04, 2017, 09:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: JoelH5 on April 04, 2017, 10:33:30 PM
That's the issue it's our form. I'm not confident at all in beating Ipswich.

I am not confident we can beat a carpet, but we have to beat Ipswich to keep our promotion push alive.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hopper

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 04, 2017, 11:20:44 PM
Quote from: JoelH5 on April 04, 2017, 10:33:30 PM
That's the issue it's our form. I'm not confident at all in beating Ipswich.

I am not confident we can beat a carpet, but we have to beat Ipswich to keep our promotion push alive.

Villa in really great form. Hard to see us picking up necessary points.

Unbelievable to see us called best away team at Pride Park when we conceded 4. Our Defence and GK have cost us all season and will continue to. Don't think Kalas is the saviour people here think he is, but for Ream and Button are clearly not good enough. Sort these positions out and we all know we would be playoff certs.

Form is such a mysterious thing, there were warning signs with our Wigan and Forest performances - and we haven't quite gotten our spark back.

St Eve

A bad night but we are still well in it. We will be 6th on Saturday

Twig

It is entirely correct to say it is ours to lose. If we were to win all six we are guaranteed top  six. Can we do it? I don't know, Button's ditribution is absolute pants and our CB pairing unreliable. On the other hand we play the best football in the division.  I'm not one for hoisting the white flag so yes I STILL BELIEVE. COYW

Woolly Mammoth

We have a better chance of going up than Derby or Preston, it is still in our hands, but we may need to beat Wednesday on their patch, which we are more than capable. So no White Flag, but definitely a Black and White Flag.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Southcoastffc

Slavisa: "Be brave, don't be scared to be in the top-six. We will fight for this target."  :clap_hands: 049:gif :clap_hands: 049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

toshes mate

Quote from: fulhamben on April 04, 2017, 09:41:48 PM
one win in four. game over man game over.

No Ben.  Look up man, the words 'six chances left' are still writ large.

grandad

I still don´t understand what has caused the downturn in our performances since the fantastic display at Newcastle. The squad is the same so what has changed?
Where there's a will there's a wife

toshes mate

Quote from: grandad on April 05, 2017, 08:42:43 AM
I still don´t understand what has caused the downturn in our performances since the fantastic display at Newcastle. The squad is the same so what has changed?

It is those terribly intemperate things called concentration, confidence and belief.   Stop concentrating at work for a second and you may regret it for the rest of your life, because confidence and belief collapse very soon after.

White Rabbit

Stand up? Some of us are getting a little old and creaky. Be cool and sit down for a while. Belief? Think that's led to most of the wars in the world and we need to be a little more constructive than saying a prayer. At the moment, while the odds may be against, we can still do it, but I'm thinking that at the present rate of Wednesday/Fulham progress it may come down to the last 10 minutes of the last game. Even if we're 3 points behind but win on the day we could make it on goal difference. Its a 12-00 kick off so it'll be very early start - or start booking hotels now.

MaidenheadMick

Quote from: bobbo on April 04, 2017, 10:14:29 PM
Quote from: andyk on April 04, 2017, 09:58:27 PM
Considering our first two seasons in the Championship, this level of achievment is nothing short of a miracle.
Can anyone honestly say they woukd nit have taken this at the start of the season?

6 games to go andit is in our own hands to make the play offs.
sorry andyit absolutely is not in our own hands 2 points behind , level games if they win all and we win all -----?

We both can't win em all as we play each other last game

Southcoastffc

Quote from: MaidenheadMick on April 05, 2017, 11:53:28 AM
Quote from: bobbo on April 04, 2017, 10:14:29 PM
Quote from: andyk on April 04, 2017, 09:58:27 PM
Considering our first two seasons in the Championship, this level of achievment is nothing short of a miracle.
Can anyone honestly say they woukd nit have taken this at the start of the season?

6 games to go andit is in our own hands to make the play offs.
sorry andyit absolutely is not in our own hands 2 points behind , level games if they win all and we win all -----?

We both can't win em all as we play each other last game
Damn, you've spotted the flaw in the cunning plan Mick  :022:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.