watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

“Fulham Magical Mystery Tour”

Started by Funky Fulham Dave, April 05, 2017, 01:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funky Fulham Dave

Who was on the "Fulham Magical Mystery Tour" bus after the game last night that spent the best part of an hour visiting remote Derbyshire Villages?

049:gif

Roberty

Wrong time of year for the "Well Dressing"
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Mitch

I was in the car that had to reverse so you could do a three point turn - there was a bridge a little further up with a height restriction you wouldn't have made it through. The M1 wasn't much fun once we were on it either to be honest! I'm knackered!

Funky Fulham Dave

Quote from: Mitch on April 05, 2017, 02:18:41 PM
I was in the car that had to reverse so you could do a three point turn - there was a bridge a little further up with a height restriction you wouldn't have made it through. The M1 wasn't much fun once we were on it either to be honest! I'm knackered!

What was the problem with vehicle access onto the motorway when the coach had left the ground?

Was it planned maintenance closure, emergency closure?

MJG

Tell me about it, back home at 130 and up at 545. Just about keeping awake at work now.

Mitch

Quote from: Funky Fulham Dave on April 05, 2017, 02:26:02 PM

What was the problem with vehicle access onto the motorway when the coach had left the ground?

Was it planned maintenance closure, emergency closure?

Couldn't find any reason why it was shut for planned works, so assumed it was maybe an emergency. Later in the journey we passed the other FFC coaches who must've made it on without diversion, but I can't be sure of that.
Quote from: MJG on April 05, 2017, 02:45:07 PM
Tell me about it, back home at 130 and up at 545. Just about keeping awake at work now.

I actually fell asleep in the car for about 45 mins, and still felt like crap. Felt bad for my mate driving until I found out he had the whole week off!

Woolly Mammoth

It's those Road Cones, they are multiplying and breeding like Rabbits. There will soon be more of them than us. Everywhere you go at night, there are diversions of epic proportions. These Cones I am sure have a hidden agenda, to bring this country to a standstill. Whoever invented the wheel has a lot to answer for. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 07, 2017, 10:38:56 AM
It's those Rocad Cones, they are multiplying and breeding like Rabbits. There will soon be more of them than us. Everywhere you go at night, there are diversions of epic proportions. These Cones I am sure have a hidden agenda, to bring this country to a standstill. Whoever invented the wheel has a lot to answer for.
Wouldn't be so bad if someone was actually working, but you never seem to see anyone.
It's like they cone off miles of motorway to change a drain cover.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: alfie on April 07, 2017, 10:44:47 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 07, 2017, 10:38:56 AM
It's those Rocad Cones, they are multiplying and breeding like Rabbits. There will soon be more of them than us. Everywhere you go at night, there are diversions of epic proportions. These Cones I am sure have a hidden agenda, to bring this country to a standstill. Whoever invented the wheel has a lot to answer for.
Wouldn't be so bad if someone was actually working, but you never seem to see anyone.
It's like they cone off miles of motorway to change a drain cover.

There is a conspiracy that the men who were working on these roads cordoned off, have been turned into Cones, that's why you never hardly see anyone working on them.
Like in that 1950s Film, "Invasion of the Body Snatchers".

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham Tup North

I was on the Fulham coach to back in 1997 if I recall.  Got lost on the way to Colchester. We never made it. To make matters worse we lost!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Funky Fulham Dave

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on April 07, 2017, 06:11:45 PM
I was on the Fulham coach to back in 1997 if I recall.  Got lost on the way to Colchester. We never made it. To make matters worse we lost!!

Williams Tale

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Williams Tale on April 07, 2017, 08:46:47 PM

Williams Tale

I was offered three free coach tickets to another away game and off we went to scunthorpe where we won 4-1.

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

Southdowns White

I drove to the game and remember wondering on the night why there were so many empty seats around us. I think that was the game when the pitch was frozen  and should never have been played, was an evening game and I think we lost 0-1.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Southdowns White on April 08, 2017, 09:24:14 AM
I drove to the game and remember wondering on the night why there were so many empty seats around us. I think that was the game when the pitch was frozen  and should never have been played, was an evening game and I think we lost 0-1.
I thought it was 2-1?? Did Mr Morgan not score for us??
Same result of course ;)