watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Saturday Fulham Stuff (08/04/17)...

Started by WhiteJC, April 08, 2017, 06:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Fulham boss keeping things cool as play-off race with Sheffield Wednesday intensifies
With six games to go, the Whites are trailing Sheffield Wednesday by two points

Slavisa Jokanovic insists he is calm as the race for the play-offs intensifies for Fulham.

With six games to go, the Whites are trailing Sheffield Wednesday by two points but they know winning every single game between now and the end of the season will guarantee a play-off spot.

And the Fulham boss insisted he has full faith in his side as they prepare to face Ipswich on Saturday.

Jokanovic said: "After 40 games, I don't have any dilemma. I'm going to trust my team until the end of the season. I'm an ambitious man.

"I understand we have a fantastic chance to fight for a Premier League spot. I can understand some people don't trust enough. I always trust in my team.

"I don't think about a different player for a different squad. If I miss something or don't miss something in this moment of the competition, I believe my players can make important things.

"They'd done it this season already and I'm confident they can repeat their best performances this season and then I will encourage them until the last second in the competition.

"My job is to be head coach of this team. I will catch all the pressure around us. They must be confident and follow our way.

"Many people are talking about Derby – they want to push me to talk about our mistakes. I avoid that. I believe that's not the best decision in the moment. We're paid an expensive price.

"We made many interesting things. We scored two goals and we can score more and I'm confident we are mentally ready to fight and make important things."

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-boss-keeping-things-cool-12864980

WhiteJC

Tickets Limited

Tickets for this afternoon's fixture against Ipswich Town (kick-off 3pm) are now limited in availability.

As the Whites look to bounce back and maintain their push for a top six place, tickets for today's match are priced at £30 adults and from £15 juniors.

Cash turnstiles will be available in the Putney End (Mixed and Away areas) only, and as such supporters are encouraged to purchase their seats either in advance, or to arrive early at Craven Cottage to avoid disappointment.

Fans can also purchase tickets now online at fulhamfc.com/tickets, or by phone on 0843 208 1234!

We look forward to welcoming you to Craven Cottage - Come On You Whites!

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/april/08/tickets-limited

WhiteJC

Fulham vs Ipswich Town: Team news from Craven Cottage as Slavisa Jokanovic drops David Button
The Fulham boss has made three changes from the midweek defeat to Derby

Slavisa Jokanovic has recalled Marcus Bettinelli for today's game with Ipswich Town, favouring him over David Button.

The Fulham boss has made three changes for the game, recalling Chris Martin who missed the midweek defeat to Derby as a result of his loan terms, while Michael Madl is picked instead of Tim Ream.

Meanwhile Scott Parker returns to the bench while Lucas Piazon also finds a home on the sidelines after his shock inclusion in the Derby defeat.

Ipswich make only one change with the injured Steven Taylor being replaced by Tommy Smith in defece.

Fulham: Bettinelli, Fredericks, Kalas, Madl, Malone, Johansen, McDonald, Aluko, Cairney, Ayite and Martin

Subs: Button, Sessegnon, Ream, Parker, Piazon, Kebano, Cyriac

Ipswich: Bialkowski, Spence, Chambers, Berra, Smith, Kenlock, Diagouraga, Ward, Huws, Sears and McGoldrick

Subs: Gerken, Pitman, Bru, Williams, Lawrence, Emmanuel and Samuel.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-vs-ipswich-town-team-12866107