https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wednesday vs Newcastle

Started by fulhamben, April 08, 2017, 05:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One James stannard

Quote from: PokerMatt on April 08, 2017, 07:04:59 PM
Quote from: One James stannard on April 08, 2017, 07:04:13 PM
It's in OUR hands, if we win all the remaining games then we are in the playoffs

still would rather Sheff Wed lose 6 to make it easier.

Lol things are never that easy supporting this fantastic club

fulhamben

Quote from: One James stannard on April 08, 2017, 07:04:13 PM
It's in OUR hands, if we win all the remaining games then we are in the playoffs
I'd take Wednesdays fixtures over ours. Season could be pretty much over Monday week
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

PokerMatt

Follow me: @mattdjourno

PokerMatt

Follow me: @mattdjourno

EastEndWhite

The only positive to take from this result is that Brighton are top.  Would like to see them finish in the No 1 spot.

:016:

JoelH5

I've got a feeling we'll lose next week to Norwich (hard game!) and Shef will beat Cardif. Will put us 5 points off
I was there, standing in the Putney end

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: EastEndWhite on April 08, 2017, 07:28:22 PM
The only positive to take from this result is that Brighton are top.  Would like to see them finish in the No 1 spot.

:016:

I disagree.  There's a big positive in that we play so much better when we're a yard back just on the outside of the leading pack.  We have shown plenty of times that we fold once in the position in which we need to be.  I very much like being 7th breathing down the shoulders of the top six.
And they're all showing signs of end of race nerves and tiredeness - even Newcastle.
On our day, we're the best footballing team in the division more than capable of not just beating the top teams, but beating them soundly!
Nogood "simple long-distance running strategy, see" Boyo

Lighthouse

We are obsessed with Wednesday but we just have to keep trying to pick up points and then some of the others could be caught. Not over until it's over.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

It seems to get tougher by the match and we always seem to be playing the inform team. Norwich next Friday and they have just hit Reading with seven goals.
Those back to back home slip ups to Blackburn and Wolves have left a nasty wound that will not heal.

dannyboi-ffc

Not over but everyone must feel like they've been kicked in the balls tonight. What this result proves is that no projections, predictions, guesses, pundits, charts, the 3 wise men etc etc can't predict the championship.

There is no points target to reach. The only target is keep winning and hope one of the others drops out. They are all wobbling but we just aren't consistent enough to catch them. Blackburn and Wolves was the week we messed it up.

We won today so let's keep the spirits up and keep going.

COYW!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Andy S

Totally agree and enjoy the end of the season however it unfolds

andyk

While it knocks us out if the play off positions, tonights result for Wednesday has effectively ended the season for our next two opponents.
Norwich are 9 points behind and Villa now 11 points behind.  Whatever slim hopes they had of garecrashing the play offs  are now more or less dead. They are pros and will keep going, , but their focus will slip, the beach will be calling.

JoelH5

We really need to beat Norwich next week. It will be a huge ask but if there's ever a game we need things to go our way, this is it. I fear we will be 5 points off if we don't.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Berserker

Quote from: andyk on April 08, 2017, 09:38:31 PM
While it knocks us out if the play off positions, tonights result for Wednesday has effectively ended the season for our next two opponents.
Norwich are 9 points behind and Villa now 11 points behind.  Whatever slim hopes they had of garecrashing the play offs  are now more or less dead. They are pros and will keep going, , but their focus will slip, the beach will be calling.
A guy I work beside was saying yesterday about Villa's win record recently and said he thought they would make the playoffs
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.