watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parking at Norwich?

Started by J.Perkins, April 09, 2017, 12:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.Perkins

Anyone driven to Norwich before and found a good space to park? Preferably a slight distance from the stadium so we don't get caught in the traffic.

res

Quote from: J.Perkins on April 09, 2017, 12:35:31 AM
Anyone driven to Norwich before and found a good space to park? Preferably a slight distance from the stadium so we don't get caught in the traffic.

If you're driving from London (which I assume you are) there's a school car park immediately on the left as you hit the first lot of shops at a roundabout (opposite Iceland..the shop, not the country). Pay machine but it's reasonable....10 to 15 minutes walk to the ground. Easy to get away after the game as you're away from the stadium and on the right side of Norwich to speed off back to London celebrating another 3 points. Have a good game!

Cambridge Pete

Depends on how much of a hurry you are in. Norwich has an excellent Park and Ride system

J.Perkins

Quote from: res on April 09, 2017, 08:29:30 AM
Quote from: J.Perkins on April 09, 2017, 12:35:31 AM

If you're driving from London (which I assume you are) there's a school car park immediately on the left as you hit the first lot of shops at a roundabout (opposite Iceland..the shop, not the country). Pay machine but it's reasonable....10 to 15 minutes walk to the ground. Easy to get away after the game as you're away from the stadium and on the right side of Norwich to speed off back to London celebrating another 3 points. Have a good game!

Thanks for your help

J.Perkins

Quote from: Cambridge Pete on April 09, 2017, 09:10:50 AM
Depends on how much of a hurry you are in. Norwich has an excellent Park and Ride system

Ah right, I'll have a look

Bill2

I followed the parking signs and got a space about 10 minutes walk from the ground. Quite easy to get out after.

AnEssexFan

We parked at a council car park no more than a 5 or 10 minute walk from stadium, and no issues afterwards getting out.
@leightonrw07

AnEssexFan

Norfolk County Hall, which is well sign posted on the left of the A146, as you follow signs towards the ground from the Southern Bypass.
@leightonrw07