News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

*Poll* Who misses out if we finish in the top 6?

Started by dannyboi-ffc, April 15, 2017, 08:00:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who misses out if we finish in the top 6?

dannyboi-ffc

Still think it's Wednesday but only because of that last game. If we carry on then it could be any of them.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

bog

Woolly Mammoth

Reading are the only genuine ones we can catch, basically cause they ain't good enough. Wednesday and Leeds are sleeping giants, both with massive support and infrastructure. Wednesday also have a deep squad wth some very good players. Leeds have a manager that has instilled a never say die attitude roared on by their partisan supporters.
Both teams know how to defend a lead no matter how they do it. They both also have match winners.
As for Reading they are a very decent team, but man for man I would back our players against theirs. They have also a decent manager, but our manager in my book is head and shoulders above the other three, and I mean no disrespect to the others, who are all doing a good job, one way or another.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Neil D

Reading for me too.  Today will either confirm the slide or witness a dead cat bounce but if it's not Reading then it won't be anyone.

The Enclosurite

Would like Reading to stay in if honest  (obviously not at our expense) as I think they are the one team we'd definitely beat over two legs .

I think it will be them to drop out though.
¡COYW!

filham

A lot of pressure on Reading this afternoon. Sorry but I hope they break under the pressure.

YankeeJim

Leeds.
Reading won today and Wednesday is strong defensively and regardless of the sport, defense wins.

Maybe.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

ffc73

Reading at home to Rotherham on Monday. They finish with Forest (a), Wigan (h) and Burton (a)

Leeds?  Wolves (h), Burton (a), Norwich (h) and Wigan (a).

Wednesday? QPR (a), Derby (h), Ipswich (a) and us (h)

Huddersfield are not even on my radar.  I cannot see Reading and/or Leeds slipping up now, especially as Wigan will probably be gone by the time they both play them.  If we can hang in with Wednesday, match their next 3 results as a minimum it will all come down to high noon on Sunday 7 May

Fulham Tup North

Leeds are looking nervous!!
I cannot believe I will be cheering on the 'Rs'!!!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

ffc73

Hold that thought.  Huddersfield?  Derby (a), us (h), Wolves (a), Birmingham (a) and Cardiff (h)

Well.  If they lose their next 3 games then they and we won our next 2 then they are only one point in front of us.  Straws?  Whose grasping for them?

Biggest feat will be us winning the next 4.  We have no wriggle room and are now paying the price for 'September' and the missed penalties.

Woolly Mammoth

I agree it's looking a little more like us and Leeds and Wednesday in the mix. Providing we keep our part of the bargain and beat Villa. Even if Wednesday come out with a draw, we can grab sixth place once again. Leeds can still trip up, as they used all their remaining luck yesterday at Newcastle. We just have to keep winning like any other team with aspirations to get promoted.

Never forget your Roots.

The Enclosurite

I voted Reading earlier but it looks like it's now going to have to be Wednesday that drop out.
¡COYW!

WhiteJC

I voted for Reading but I believe that both Leeds and Wednesday are on thin ice

grandad

I voted Reading as well but I think they are out of the equation. That leaves Leeds or SW. As we have to play SW I am changing my vote to them.
Where there's a will there's a wife

F(f)CUK

Sadly I still think that it will be us, but if not then it means a humdinger of a final match and Wednesday miss out.

Woolly Mammoth

There is only 2 points seperating ourselves and Sheffield Wednesday, and we have the bonus of a better goal difference.
However, as we have only 4 matches left, there is very little margin for error. Nevertheless, we are still only two points shy. Plus the free get out of jail card we have is the last match v Sheffield Wednesday. So plenty of reasons to be cheerful.

Never forget your Roots.

One Martin Thomas

With our run in, I honestly think we needed to go into the final  four matches in a playoff position. We've drawn and lost a few silly matches. However, if we were to make it it will be because we beat Weds on the final day to take it from them.

HatterDon

I'd really like Reading to miss out. Why? Because it would be fun to be the only London club against three Yorkshire clubs, and shut out the entire county.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

NogoodBoyo

Huddersfield.  With their recent run of poor form and the size of the club, they could well lose every game left in the season.
Strangely, despite their 7-1 hammering by Norwich, Reading are now the form team of all the contenders.  We've dropped down to 3rd behind Shef Kuki (I mean Wednesday)
Leeds are struggling if you ignore their jammy draw yesterday.
Nogood "or Leeds, isit" Boyo