more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Easter Friends of Fulham

Started by Friendsoffulham, April 16, 2017, 12:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Dear Members,

From all at Friends of Fulham, we'd like to wish you a very Happy Easter, and hope you're all having a wonderful Bank Holiday.

We'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for your ongoing support.

Woolly Mammoth

May I take this opportunity to thank you for allowing me to voice my opinion on the best message board in the history of mankind. May I also thank you for all the hard work that goes on back stage and behind the scenes on this wonderful board.
As for my Easter Egg, I shall be getting stuck into it after my Sunday roast has been digested with the help of a large pint or two of Youngs Best Bitter.
A Happy Easter to one and all.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 16, 2017, 12:39:44 PM
May I take this opportunity to thank you for allowing me to voice my opinion on the best message board in the history of mankind. May I also thank you for all the hard work that goes on back stage and behind the scenes on this wonderful board.
As for my Easter Egg, I shall be getting stuck into it after my Sunday roast has been digested with the help of a large pint or two of Youngs Best Bitter.
Ditto

Citizen Smith

Well
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 16, 2017, 12:39:44 PM
Well said...... this board is always entertaining and informative  and a must for those interested in all things Fulham.

Twig

Yes, I echo those sentiments.  I never miss a day without a visit to the board and there is always something new to discuss.
Until this season we have endured a few tough years and things have all got rather fractious on here at times.  In my view the mods have generally done a great job in keeping things within the limits of what is acceptable. At the same time much effort has gone into improving the appearance and functionality of what is now a prettty slick site.
Many thinks for all your hard work to everyone involved.