watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Radio 5 phone in.

Started by bog, April 16, 2017, 08:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I listened to a lot of the 5 phone in tonight and by the minute it got more and more boring. All about Utd, Liverpool, Spurs and that lot down the road. So I thought I would ring in to offer an interlude from the Premier promised land.  Based on paying tribute to our manager for turning the club's fortunes around. After selling our two top scorers from last season to still being the joint top scorers in the league, to playing exciting football and also unearthing the best young prospect at the club in Ryan Sessengon since Johnny Haynes. To say if we do not make the play offs still a big thank you for what he has done.  I was told they would ring me back but nothing. The rest of the show was Spurs, Spurs, Spurs,Liverpool, Chelski, United, Liverpool, Chelski Spurs United and Spurs oh and United.  fp.gif :031:

092.gif

Southcoastffc

Good for you for making the effort you did and shame that you weren't rewaarded for your troubles.  But I am not surprised - I hardly ever listen for more than a couple of minutes these days.  I think the BBC shows have gone very steeply downhill, with 606 now being a pathetically unfunny comedy show with egotistical brain dead Savage and his fawning acolyte giving 'Shout Outs' to people.  Sundays I think are Ian Wright and Dalglish's daughter?  Last time I listened it was all Premiership except for a section where people asked Wright 'any question', not related to football.   Dumbing down?  They don't even understand the concept!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.