News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You know you are good when the opposition manager says this...

Started by ChesterTheTabby, April 17, 2017, 10:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

After the game, Steve Bruce says: "Two games in 48 hours has cost us the match. We still may not be good enough to beat them but it's still a hell of an advantage for them. It was too much for us."

He even hinted, unlike most situations similar to this, that the red card was not the defining moment because even with 11 men on the pitch they may not have beaten us. That shows our quality, yet another team's manager giving us due praise. We must fight for these final 9 points and see it through to Wembley. If any Fulham squad in recent history can do it, it's these lads we have right now.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Woolly Mammoth

You are right, and it's not only the fact that it's been a good Easter due to winning six points and scoring six goals. Buts it's the way we played as a team, with so many outstanding performances in both matches.
Now we must finish the job, just three more teams standing in our way, what a difference three points accrued at Huddersfield by Fulham will make, to what happens the following week, and with our away record, and I cannot see Huddersfield sitting back, the best could yet be still to come.
But I have certainly enjoyed my Easter Eggs this weekend.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.