watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Remaining fixtures

Started by Burt, April 18, 2017, 03:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One Martin Thomas

I am not so convinced about Huddersfield doing that well. I think Reading are gone, but feel Huddersfield are vulnerable. Another positive for Leeds, Reading and Huddersfield  is that we play Sheffield Wednesday; we can't both get 9 points in the run in. Another playoff match would have been useful.

filham

I would swap our last three fixtures with any of the others but who knows , all kinds of things can happen.The fact that we knocked in five at the Cottage  is giving me hope at the moment.

Tomo

I honestly feel we will be able to at least get a point away at Huddersfield & Sheff Wed. We need to beat Brentford essentially to be in with a shout. Can easily see Leeds dropping points against Burton & Norwich (Burton still have it all to play for r.e. Relegation) & Norwich will want a strong finish to the season.

It's still in our hands albeit we haven't got the best hand. But we are Fulham we've proven people wrong in the past and I'm faithful we'll do it again.
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

lomotd

It is gonna be tight, tight, tight.

My calculations say we need 7 points out of 9 to get to the playoffs, difficult but doable.

But as we all know in The Championship, there's guaranteed to be surprises along the way, good and bad.

Lighthouse

We are facing three good sides and if anything we seem to do better against better sides. There is still plenty of shocks and grief and joy to come.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

jarv

Disagree with your Wednesday predictions. They have just won 4 in a row. I think Fulham need a minimum of 2 wins out of the 3. Wednesday probably being one of them. 049:gif

Fulham Tup North

I hate to 'curse' things, but atm we are playing some lovely football and appear to be the 'FORM' team.
There....I done it now...sorry   :(
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

LVBPTS

Quote from: TerryR on April 19, 2017, 04:43:06 AM
http://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-championship/

Very fun to play with at this time of year!

i make us 6th on 79 points with Wednesday and getting in on goal difference
Supporter since 2000

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

alexmur

The way we ate playing currently we should hope to win all 3 of the remaining games and take control of our own destiny

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

res

My Prediction is that it's unpredictable

Woolly Mammoth

All we need to do is win all three matches left, like we did with the last three, then we are home and dry, it's as simple as that.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

We Are Premier League

6 points should be sufficient, so i remain hopeful!

Twig

Quote from: alexmur on April 19, 2017, 02:29:20 PM
The way we ate playing currently we should hope to win all 3 of the remaining games and take control of our own destiny

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

We were eating during the match? Wow that shows just how confident we are!

(Sorry, just found that trypo funny!)

Stoneleigh Loyalist

We have all got to be optimistic, but to win at Huddersfield and Sheffield would be remarkable.

Also Brentford will not be a pushover as no matter what we have achieved in our last three games, Brentford have also been in form.

I hope that six well earned points is as much as we can hope for..

Arthur

The more I think about it, the harder it seems.

And I can't help but think about it.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Arthur on April 20, 2017, 04:26:04 PM
The more I think about it, the harder it seems.

And I can't help but think about it.
Don't worry my friend. Leeds, Wednesday and Reading fans are feeling worse after watching us recently!!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Woolly Mammoth

To win at the John Smiths stadium on Saturday will not only put us in the driving seat, but will be a massive boost on and off the field.

Never forget your Roots.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 20, 2017, 06:17:51 PM
To win at the John Smiths stadium on Sunday will not only put us in the driving seat, but will be a massive boost on and off the field.

It would also give us an extra 3 points after beating them on Saturday as well!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on April 20, 2017, 06:32:49 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 20, 2017, 06:17:51 PM
To win at the John Smiths stadium on Saturday  [/color][/b]will not only put us in the driving seat, but will be a massive boost on and off the field.

It would also give us an extra 3 points after beating them on Saturday as well!

Blimey that's 6 points in total. We are almost there.

Never forget your Roots.