watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ross

Started by Zendra, April 19, 2017, 09:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zendra

Has not trained at Forest for 3 weeks according to BBC text.   What on earth has gone wrong.  Simply a  terrible waste  of talent as a fit Ross McCormack  would still have loads to offer a Championship club. I for one will always be grateful to him for saving us from Div 1 but speaking selfishly we certainly seemed to get the best of that deal !

MikeW

It has really gone pear shaped for him.  None of us knows why but a fit Ross has a very keen eye for goal.  If we have to spend another year in the Champ, we could get him back for a song I expect, get the fitness and mental boys on him and who knows?

Then again, he looks like he could be on a long and lonely spiral downwards.  He's hardly short of money & Villa would have to cough up big time on his contract.

Tempted to say 'what a waste'.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

cmg

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: cmg on April 19, 2017, 09:33:04 PM

This may answer some of the McCormack questions:

http://www.nottinghampost.com/nottingham-forest-striker-ross-mccormack-writes-off-season-after-surgery-to-remove-five-cysts/story-30281564-detail/story.html

I wish a good recovery to one of our best recent players.

Yea there's photos of the cysts and surgery on daily mail

Zendra

Oh OK .  If its injury then thats a different story . The BBC text made no mention of that. 

Barrett487

Get well soon Ross

You were a light in the dark last season.... in a team that now burns brighter without you

Mince n Tatties

Brought on by worry,depression or what.Its funny
what the body does when your mind isn't in the right place.
I believe Ross has problems in his personal life,all is not right with the lad since he left us.
Hope he pulls himself together.

Tonywa

Quote from: Barrett487 on April 19, 2017, 11:38:31 PM
Get well soon Ross

You were a light in the dark last season.... in a team that now burns brighter without you
One of the best finishers I have ever seen in a Fulham shirt and like you I dread to think where we would be now where we would be now without his goals.

love4ffc

Get well soon Ross

Very well put   :plus one:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

toshes mate

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 19, 2017, 11:51:35 PM
Brought on by worry,depression or what.Its funny
what the body does when your mind isn't in the right place.
I believe Ross has problems in his personal life,all is not right with the lad since he left us.
Hope he pulls himself together.

+1

Twig

Get well soon Ross

He and Dembele really were THE difference last year.  Were it not for Ross we could be looking forward to playoffs from the 3rd tier.  Get well soon Ross.

bog

This explains a lot, get well soon Ross.

092.gif

hovewhite

Best wishes ross.

Slaphead in Qatar

Get well soon Ross

Shakespearean  :54:

WhiteJC

Ross McCormack has surgery to remove FIVE cysts from his jaw and writes off season at Nottingham Forest

Ross McCormack had a three-hour operation in Glasgow to remove the cysts
    They were caused by an infection his mouth an operated on a fortnight ago
    The 30-year-old McCormack is on loan at Nottingham Forest from Aston Villa

Ross McCormack has written off his troubled season following an achilles injury and surgery to remove five cysts from his jaw.

The Aston Villa striker is on loan at Nottingham Forest, though he has not been at training for three weeks.

The 30-year-old, a £12.5million signing for Villa from Fulham last summer, needs an injection in his injured achilles and endured a three-hour operation in Glasgow a fortnight ago to remove the cysts which were caused by an infection in his mouth.

Ross McCormack needed surgery to remove five cysts from his face, caused by an infection

As Sportsmail's exclusive pictures show, McCormack has significant facial swelling and doctors have advised him not to train for 10 to 14 days. Forest have been supportive of the Scotland player but, with his achilles also needing rest, McCormack believes he has played his last game of the campaign.

'It's been a freakish couple of weeks in what has been an abnormal season for me,' McCormack told Sportsmail. 'Forest have been good with me. I wanted to help them but the doctors have advised that I avoid contact in training and rest up.

'I'm not used to seasons where I don't play a lot of games and don't get my goals. I desperately want to get back to that. The move to Villa did not start as planned but hopefully I can get myself sorted and come back in the summer nice and fresh.'

McCormack had scored only three goals for Villa, after hitting 23 for Fulham last season, before a fallout with manager Steve Bruce.

He failed to report for training after insisting the electric gates at his home were stuck, prompting Bruce to exile him from the squad. Villa will look to sell McCormack in the summer after he was loaned to Forest in January.

He scored on his Forest debut against Norwich, but will now sit out crucial games against Reading, QPR and Ipswich as his club fight relegation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4425918/Ross-McCormack-surgery-remove-FIVE-cysts.html#ixzz4eluruSBt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

filham

Quote from: Twig on April 20, 2017, 06:01:34 AM
Get well soon Ross

He and Dembele really were THE difference last year.  Were it not for Ross we could be looking forward to playoffs from the 3rd tier.  Get well soon Ross.
Or relegation to the fourth tier.

filham

Telegraph broke this news yesterday.
Get well soon Ross, football needs players like you.

gezkc

Get well soon, Ross.

Horsfield_No9

Poor Ross. Always had a feeling there was more to that story. Shame on Villa for not supporting him.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Woolly Mammoth

His face in the newspaper looked like he had been stung by swarm of wasps. He did not look well at all.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.