watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cairney and Sess

Started by FFCFOREVER, April 20, 2017, 09:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCFOREVER

Both make PFA team of season.Thoughts anyone?

westcliff white

If TC hadnt of been in there it would have been shocking, a little surprised at Ryan but then the shock of seeing a 16 year old rip it up would have made players stand up and take notice
Every day is a Fulham day

filham

Increases the chance of them moving in the summer but at the same time increases the transfer fee I suppose.

dannyboi-ffc

Congrats to both.

It's mental that we've got either left back in the EFL and PFA teams of the year. So we've got the best two left backs in this division.

Typical. We've waited over a decade for a good left fullback and 2 come along at once lol.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Southcoastffc

Goalkeeper: David Stockdale (Brighton & Hove Albion)

Defenders: Bruno Saltor (Brighton & Hove Albion), Lewis Dunk (Brighton & Hove Albion), Jamaal Lascelles (Newcastle United), Ryan Sessegnon (Fulham)

Midfielders: Tom Cairney (Fulham), Anthony Knockaert (Brighton & Hove Albion), Aaron Mooy (Huddersfield Town), Jonjo Shelvey (Newcastle United)

Forwards: Dwight Gayle (Newcastle United), Chris Wood (Leeds United)

Well done to both of them of course but in that formation Malone would be in over Sess, who for all his ability and talent is certainly not the best left back in the division.  Scott is a more sound defender than Ryan.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Southcoastffc

As an aside, I've just seen this about Lascelles!

'TITUS BRAMBLE IN DISGUISE': NEWCASTLE FANS RIP INTO DEFENDER AFTER WOEFUL DISPLAY V IPSWICH
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

dannyboi-ffc

Sess is not a fullback. He's showing signs of the next Bale
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Snibbo

Much as I love Sess, and as great as his contribution is, and as mature as he is for a 16 year old, I don't think he's the best left back in the league at the moment, and personally I think Malone has made a greater contribution over the season in that position. He will be a great player, I'm sure, and I think Slav is managing him brilliantly.

hovewhite

Malone is the best left back in the club,ses if he stays is a great back up who is a special talent and at this moment better further up the field.

Bassey the warrior

Malone is the more complete left back but Sess is doing incredibly well for his first season. Hopefully he'll see the sense in staying at the club for a while to develop as a player, there's really no need to rush to leave.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on April 20, 2017, 10:00:49 AM
Sess is not a fullback. He's showing signs of the next Bale

Exactly.  Which always surprises me when you hear of Liverpool needing a new Left back and looking at Sess. Sess won't solve their LB issue.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on April 20, 2017, 09:55:53 AM
Congrats to both.

It's mental that we've got either left back in the EFL and PFA teams of the year. So we've got the best two left backs in this division.

Typical. We've waited over a decade for a good left fullback and 2 come along at once lol.

A bit like buses. !!
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

nose

congrats but it  these things prove people rely on hearsay not evidence. Sess is brilliant, we all love him but he is not the best pLB in the championship, and not the best LB at Fulham, yet! He is a brilliant 16 year old and made a massive positive contribution to this season's effort and will continue so to do until the last game (hopefully 6 more to go!). But Malone is first choice most of the time for me, at the moment. and part of the reason malone has done so well is that he has such immense competition for his place, and if reports are to be believed he has really helpped sess with his development so that is brilliant too!.

However it is great news for the club have two players in the team and well done all round.