News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Англия срещу България (England v Bulgaria)

Started by ImperialWhite, September 02, 2010, 09:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialWhite

Anyone going? Been offered a ticket, couldn't say no really (although obviously a bit gutted that Zamora and Stockdale will be absent).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgaria_national_football_team#Current_squad

Still a couple of familiar faces, from our European travels:
2    DF    Zahari Sirakov     Amkar Perm
12    MF    Georgi Peev    Amkar Perm

(Plus Martin Petrov, the ex-Citeh winger now playing at Bolton, and Villa player of the year 08/09 Stiliyan "Stan" Petrov)

LBNo11

...Не не съм, но без един играч Фулъм в отбора изобщо не ме интересува ...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

ImperialWhite

Кой знаеше, имаше толкова много, говорещи български език на този форум! Но след това, Google Translate е отличен учител!

:011:

LBNo11

... Като че ли аз ще мамят, можете империалистически служител - Да живее революцията ..!

:53:

:005:

Vinnieffc

Видях Големият чичо България определено в Hammersmith Palais веднъж !

LBNo11

... The Who са много по-добре там ...

Anyway, Wombles are Wimbledon fans..!

Burt

Won't be going...

Although will be going across to a mates, it coincides with a little 50th bash we are throwing for him. His present is a "proper" table football machine so we will also be having a go on that.

RidgeRider

My question is, and seems obvious, but do any of you really care about this match? My only peeve is there are no Fulham matches this weekend which means meaningless friendlies (or whatever they are) or MLS. Hopefully La Liga is playing and I can catch a Athletico Madrid match on GolTV.

ron

Just tune in to ITV and listen to the sage words of The Murph. He's already summed up Fabio in very few words !