News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

*Poll* Which midfield trio were better players?

Started by dannyboi-ffc, April 21, 2017, 05:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which midfield trio were better players?

John Collins, Lee Clark & Sean Davis
29 (46.8%)
Kevin McDonald, Stefan Johansen & Tom Cairney
33 (53.2%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Voting closed: April 23, 2017, 05:40:12 PM

dannyboi-ffc

All readers of FOF can vote. It's a difficult question but I think I'd have to go for the current 3. Seany & co were winners, had more knowhow and experience of the top flight between them. But ability wise imo the current trio are the dogs at this level
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

WhiteJC

I'd vote for Murphy, Davies and Duff  064.gif

e4b

Thats a tough one Dannyboi but iv'e gone for Collins,Clark,Davis

Southcoastffc

Wow! What a good question - how I'd love the 6 of them in a squad (using time travel to age them appropriately of course) and I'd get Steed in there too. But I've gone for Collins,Clark,Davis.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

EastEndWhite

Has to be the current trio as I never saw the others play.  Have only been supporting Fulham since the 2010/2011 season.

filham

Cairney, McDonald and Johansen are the engine room of our current team and have performed so well this season but Collins , Clarke and Davis has ,I think, the edge . However perhaps we should waiteto see how our current three perform in the Premiership.

Noisy, Wilson, Lewington and Houghton were pretty good as well.

A successful team just has to have a good midfield.

colinwhite

Not much in it ,but Collins Clarke and Davis just get my vote,though our present three would have slotted seamlessly into Tiganas way of playing.

bog

Burt

dannyboi-ffc

I knew it was a tough question and the results so far show how split fans are over it.

I suppose a lot depends on what era you began supporting Fulham
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

KingofCheese

I went for Collins and co. Collins was pure international class Davis was all over the pitch making thinks work and Clarke complimented the two. However, I am impressed by the newer three as part of a great (excepting maybe defence) Fulham team.
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

For me it is Lee Clarke, Sean Davis and John Collins. Because they were all busy for 90 mins plus, they could all win the ball, pass the ball and score goals.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.