more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Huddersfield

Started by HTAFCINPEACE, April 19, 2017, 08:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTAFCINPEACE

Hi Cottagers,
Hope you're all looking forward to Saturday!! We are and we're certainly hoping we return the favour from the fixture at your place!

F(f)CUK

I am sure that no one here wishes ill will to anyone from Huddersfield and if we can't go up then my next preference would be your team. We are playing well and hopefully have found an answer to the high pressing game. It is the only way to play us. Enjoy but of course lose.

valdeingruo

Well, I hate to spoil your eagerness to meet us at your place, but we are quite good away.

No Idea on the numbers.

Martin is a controversial figure amongst fans but I don't think we will miss him too much.

Regardless, I do hope to meet again in the playoffs
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

stokesy

There are only a few of our 1950 tickets left ,don't think we will miss Martin though he does give us another option,like everyone else if we don't make it hope that you do,is the best parking at the ground

HTAFCINPEACE

You're probably best off parking in Fartown which is about a 10 minute walk from the ground. Plenty of free on street parking and far easier to get away than queuing to get out of the car park. If you put HD1 6EF in your sat navs you'll be where you need to be, there's plenty of streets off the main drag in Fartown for parking.
That's also near the Slubbers Arms (real ale pub) and White Rose pub, both welcome away support and on way to ground if park there.

HTAFCINPEACE

Not sure what I can say! Well played Fulham, well played! You were quick on and off the ball and deserved everything you got!
Not sure where we were as a win today would have guaranteed us a play off place!
Here's hoping we don't need to play you in the play offs!
Hope all that travelled have a safe journey home, the support was great!

F(f)CUK

BestOfBrede

e4b

Citizen Smith

Agree, gracious in defeat :54:. Huddersfield have had a brilliant season, whatever happens.