more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why is Tim Ream

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, April 22, 2017, 05:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: HatterDon on April 22, 2017, 10:57:27 PM
I particularly enjoyed him dispossessing an attacker while in the RIGHT back position. The improvement in Ream has the same source as the improvement in Kalas: the back four covers for each other, anticipates, keeps shape, and is disciplined. Ream and Kalas are consummate team players and a team concept brings out the best in both of them.

My ONLY concern in defense is Frederick, who has what appears to be a million pound talent and a 2s6d brain at times.

I feel that the back 5 are playing more as a Unit, and Kalas and Ream have a better understanding now, along with Betts. I am sure there has been a lot of personal coaching individual as well as a Unit, and it's starting to show in abundance.
I feel our style and system of play will on occasions leave us open at the back and vulnerable at times. But that is more than tempered by our ability to score so many goals, which has enabled us to be the divisions top scorers. Which is astonishing when you consider we no longer have Ross and Mousa on the books.
The encouraging issue out of all this is that we do not have to rely on one or two strikers to grab all the goals.
It seams that everyone is sharing the scoring including midfield and defence. So the goals are coming from everywhere in droves, and that in itself is unique.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on April 22, 2017, 05:43:04 PM
The improvement has been massive.

And to be fair to those who backed Madl, this Ream is not the same Ream we were debating a few weeks ago. He has really stepped up.

If anything the weak link was Odoi but it was the right sub and a bit harsh on Odoi who must be rusty.

I thought that at first Danny but mid way through the 2nd half hr put in a terrific tackle to close the door on a dangerous attack and I thought he looked a bit more assured after that.  Definitely rusty though.
Actually I didn't think Ryan was quite at his best yesterday. Not criticising, he is special for his age, just wonder whether the end of season pressures might be beginning to get to him?