watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Playoff dates

Started by aaronmcguigan, April 24, 2017, 12:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

To start off, I don't want to jinx this but I need this info.

I know the final is set for 29th, but the semis, does anyone know what dates they are on and which one would be on which date? The league 1 semi finals are on the same date for both but the championship Semi finals are different days usually?
Just for fans who'll need to book flights etc who may need time to sort travel and accommodation

EastEndWhite

Details are here.

http://www.efl.com/news/article/2016/sky-bet-play-offs-full-schedule-announced-3670798.aspx

However, doesn't yet specify which teams will be semi-final A and semi-final B.

Aaron

I'm flying over for the game at Hillsborough and just booked flights to go to London on the 29th for no particular reason at all and definitely nothing to do with the playoff final..

Must see what the prices are like for the semi-finals although it's a lot of guess work at this stage.

jarv

I have been in a panic since I found out the date of the final. In December I booked flight from USA to London. Turns out I arrive 2 days before the final.....how am I going to get a ticket???? 1500.gif

bobbo

Jarv contact me mate I'll get you a ticket way before that date , in fact as soon as they are available. My email is available.-----bobbo
1975 just leaving home full of hope

howitis

Championship Semi-Final A - first leg: 13 May 5.30pm
Championship Semi-Final B - first leg: 14 May 12pm
Championship Semi-Final A - Second leg: 16 May 7.45pm
Championship Semi-Final B - Second leg: 17 May 7.45pm
Championship Play-Off Final: 29 May 3pm - Wembley

Twig

I've booked a return flight from Dubai 12th to 19th so I should be good for the semi finals, assuming we get there.  if we were to make the finals I will have to fly over again.  Now I just have to stress over getting tickets!

filham

Quote from: howitis on April 24, 2017, 09:18:39 AM
Championship Semi-Final A - first leg: 13 May 5.30pm
Championship Semi-Final B - first leg: 14 May 12pm
Championship Semi-Final A - Second leg: 16 May 7.45pm
Championship Semi-Final B - Second leg: 17 May 7.45pm
Championship Play-Off Final: 29 May 3pm - Wembley
Thanks for that.
I have tempted providence by penciling all of the dates on my calendar, looking forward to May 2017 being a month to remember.

fulhamfan

I'm on holiday for the semis if we get there :(

David Allen Crankshaw

I will be sailing up the Rhine on May 29th. At the start of the season I was convinced that we wouldn't need the play-offs to gain promotion and booked my holidays accordingly.

fulhamfan

If we get to the final(a big IF), how easy will it be to get a ticket do you think?. I have been to a few games this season so hoping as I have booking history I can get a ticket. I am not a member though.

The last playoff final between Hull and Sheff Wed was 70,189 attendance at Wembley. So must be lots of seats available

I have never been to Wembley so it would be a dream to go

AnEssexFan

Im sure i read a newspaper article that stated the decision on which semi final is on which date is made in conjunction with the police once they know which teams will be involved. So no guarantee of a particular day due to final league position. 
@leightonrw07

gang

Quote from: David Allen Crankshaw on April 24, 2017, 11:04:20 AM
I will be sailing up the Rhine on May 29th. At the start of the season I was convinced that we wouldn't need the play-offs to gain promotion and booked my holidays accordingly.

Which part?
Good wines in the Moselle to celebrate with.

filham

Quote from: fulhamross on April 24, 2017, 11:14:22 AM
If we get to the final(a big IF), how easy will it be to get a ticket do you think?. I have been to a few games this season so hoping as I have booking history I can get a ticket. I am not a member though.

The last playoff final between Hull and Sheff Wed was 70,189 attendance at Wembley. So must be lots of seats available

I have never been to Wembley so it would be a dream to go

We are never going to fill Wembley so wouldn't expect getting a ticket or two to be a problem but of greater debate would be the prices.

sunburywhite

I will be in Kathmandu on the Saturday and then in Delhi on the Sunday

Will be back in time for the final though
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Wingnut

Quote from: Aaron on April 24, 2017, 01:10:55 AM
I'm flying over for the game at Hillsborough and just booked flights to go to London on the 29th for no particular reason at all and definitely nothing to do with the playoff final..

Must see what the prices are like for the semi-finals although it's a lot of guess work at this stage.

Booked flights for the Huddersfield and Wednesday games a good while ago when they were cheap. My match ticket is more expensive that my flights for the Wednesday game. Starting looking at prices for the play offs games and the final, flying from Dublin, and they are pricey.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Fulhamfan666

Here's a scary thought .... imagine Millwall at the play-offs at wembley, or in the championship for that matter !

Wolf

I went to the Championship Play Off last season. All empty seats were in the Hull half, I'm sure allocation was a 50/50 split.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots