News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The reason I think we will make top 6.......well hopefully!

Started by dannyboi-ffc, April 24, 2017, 10:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

I totally agree with those who think Jota and Brentford are a potential banana skin and could ruin our day but I don't think Brentford are good enough to beat us. So if there is an upset I think it'll be that we draw.

Imo Norwich are a good side and if you look at who they've been beating lately it shows just how good we are to sail through with 10 men. Only we have scored more goals than them this season so they are dangerous against a Leeds side who rely solely on one man to score. I don't think Leeds will beat Norwich and all we have to do is match their result.

But that's my view as a fan. The manager and players need to see this as the next game and forget about what might happen with Leeds. If we win then their result doesn't matter and that's all we need to concern ourselves with.

Just trying to ease the nerves a little in what is going to feel like a long week until Saturday 049:gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Andy S

Not a bad assessment but it matters not what we have done or what has been done to us. It is what we need to do now that is important

toshes mate

Slaviša Jokanović's philosophy is about winning games and he has achieved that ambition twenty one times in this season's Championship so far.  Even after Saturday's amazing addition to an amazing run he still, with a smidgeon of Serbian humour perhaps, remarks on missing the 1-0 win, his meaning being a rock solid defensive display coupled with one chance taken out of half a dozen or so in a game, is less easy on the eye but better for the heart, blood pressure, and general well being of all connected with the Club.  I am not for one minute thinking either of our two remaining games are foregone conclusions and I expect both to be in keeping with the general trend.  I trust our head coach and his staff to do the necessary to get this team as close to achieving the desired outcome without being able to play the games for them.  Playing at home you need to ensure the away team know they are playing away as early as the first minute, and that is something we haven't done in many of our home games.   We should make life as difficult as we can for Brentford all over the pitch.   

Nero

I think Brentford fine form recently will play in to our hands they will come to attack and not sit back and defend, My prediction 3-1 Fulham and a Brentford player sent off straight red for a dangerous tackle in frustration.

gezkc

It's not going to be easy against Brentford, but I'd definitely prefer to be in our position than Leeds'!
We've proved we're good enough to make the play offs, let's just hope we remain confident and continue the good form into Saturday and beyond.

filham

It is yet another must win game but with the added pressures of should win, better team, playing at the Cottage, long time before a better chance, don't forget Blackburn and Wolves, it's only bloo--- Brentford, etc., etc.,
Pull off this one and the team and coach will be heroes.