watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slaviša Jokanović......Our Ace Card??

Started by Fulham Tup North, April 26, 2017, 08:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

049:gif  Not only has he consistently promised that we will get better (and we are), he has been very understated by taking every single game at a time.  Never looking beyond the next match and never getting distracted by what is happening around us.
I believe our biggest bonus is that he has been here before (with Watford) and knows exactly what is needed to get across the line.
He is more than just a calming influence on the team, he has surrounded himself with a team of high quality back-room staff, such as Stuart Gray, Marco Cesarini, Javier Pereira & Alberto Escobar.
It is this full-team of staff which has transformed us from a struggling Championship side into potential 'Play-Off' contenders.
Lets just hope SJ does not get the dreaded 'Manager of the Month' award for April, as we all know what effect that has on results.

Got to feel positive.  One more good result on Saturday and we can enjoy the Wednesday game worry free.

Fingers crossed.... Still Believe...     092.gif
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Bassey the warrior

Agreed. I absolutely love the guy. Best manager since Roy and of course we play more attractive football.

hopper

Absolutely agree, I've really admired the one game at a time focus and approach - and it's something I remind myself of one day at a time if I ever get too caught in my imagination - which is frequent tbh.

Andy S

Totally agree. Unlike the managers that appear to have a magic wand Slav builds with hard work and improvement and of course ambition

colinwhite

His achievement in turning us around and into this fantastically entertaining side ,is second to none . I hope he stays with us for years to come!

Twig

I was very enthusiastic about his appointment at the time and I am absolutely convinced having seen what he has done for us.

EastEndWhite

I also like the fact that he doesn't have a notepad and pencil with him on the sideline.  Just concentrates on watching the game.

filham

Yes, I think Jocanovic's attitude and experience may be the key factor in keeping the team composed on Saturday. Make no mistake there is tremendous pressure on the team and it would be easy for them to crumble.
No disrespect to Cairney, he is our best player, but wish we had the experience of Parker on the pitch as captain.