watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

child in putney end

Started by flyingfish, April 27, 2017, 11:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

Not as many Bee's in the Putney end as I thought there would be!

Maybe there just aren't that many of them period?

flyingfish

It was fine. P2 and p1 by the looks of it had quite a few brentford in (didn't notice them though until they scored then they had a few seconds of shouting at the jh stand, but P3 felt like it was 95% fulham so good atmosphere where we were. Im probably not the best person to judge as im deaf but Away blocks seemed  quite noisy to start with but second half reduced to occasional chants of 'come on brentford'.  Had a friendly chat with two different older brentford fans on the way out who were friendly and keen to chat. Littler enjoyed it less than side on views though due to the standing and harder to see everything at the other end.

Southcoastffc

I've hardly ever seen trouble at the Cottage - maybe 3 minor incidents in last 15 years ? Some youngsters foolishly banging hands on a Lincoln coach when we played them in the Carling Cup and being called out by a Lincoln 40 something; Chelsea coming on the pitch when we beat them courtesy of a Boa goal and some Fulham lads ran on at the end; and, best of all , when a Spurs supporter was giving it large in Stevenage Road after they'd beaten us.  A middle-aged Fulham fan said to him "Would you please be quiet, you're frightening my child" - brilliant, and the epitome of Fulham.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

AlexW132

Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 30, 2017, 07:01:38 PM
I've hardly ever seen trouble at the Cottage - maybe 3 minor incidents in last 15 years ? Some youngsters foolishly banging hands on a Lincoln coach when we played them in the Carling Cup and being called out by a Lincoln 40 something; Chelsea coming on the pitch when we beat them courtesy of a Boa goal and some Fulham lads ran on at the end; and, best of all , when a Spurs supporter was giving it large in Stevenage Road after they'd beaten us.  A middle-aged Fulham fan said to him "Would you please be quiet, you're frightening my child" - brilliant, and the epitome of Fulham.
I actually saw a fight between two Fulham fans yesterday, in Griffin Park

Southcoastffc

Quote from: AlexW132 on April 30, 2017, 07:08:33 PM
It was probably over the great hummus shortage......
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

AlexW132

Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 30, 2017, 07:13:20 PM
Quote from: AlexW132 on April 30, 2017, 07:08:33 PM
It was probably over the great hummus shortage......
I meant Bishop's Park sorry 090.gif