watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Todays match

Started by Andy S, April 29, 2017, 10:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

I felt today the fans were fully up for the game and just as we hoped we went 1 goal up. Then we heard Leeds had scored and a section of the crowd passed it on to the players. The players took their eye off the ball and Brentford scored. The Fans then sung as Leeds scored again but as Leeds started their come back to make it 3-3 and Norwich were down to 9 men the nervousness spilled on to the pitch.

For the rest of the season it won't matter a jot what is going on elsewhere. People should stop calling us the form team though as it is Wednesday who have won their last 5 matches not us.

Andy S

Well I know it has been an exciting day but I thought I'd turned in to a page 3 model earlier

AlexW132

Very good point you make. First half was very enthusiastic and loud from the fans, 2nd half there was lots of frustration and it was all a bit quiet. It was definitely reflected on field.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: AlexW132 on April 30, 2017, 12:48:07 AM
Very good point you make. First half was very enthusiastic and loud from the fans, 2nd half there was lots of frustration and it was all a bit quiet. It was definitely reflected on field.

. . . or the crowd reflected what was going on on the pitch.