watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Congratulations to Fulham from wednesday fan

Started by 1wednesday, April 29, 2017, 11:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1wednesday

Well done Fulham & congratulations on making the playoffs a Great effort from your team to make it.

JoelH5

Likewise.  Best of luck mate.. until you play us that is.

I was there, standing in the Putney end

1wednesday

I must say it looks like both sets of fans have a respect for each other as we both want to avoid each other.

Double satisfaction today, we are in playoffs and dirty Leeds miss out.

Andy S

Yes well done 1 Wednesday You are now the form team winning 5 on the trot which takes some doing in this league. Do you expect to put out a strong team next week against us. I'm expecting us to rest a few of our main players. I'm looking forward to coming up to see your ground next week. Take care

AlexW132

I reckon if we face Wednesday in the final we'll lose. Huddersfield or Reading, we'll win.

1wednesday

Quote from: Andy S on April 30, 2017, 12:07:27 AM
Yes well done 1 Wednesday You are now the form team winning 5 on the trot which takes some doing in this league. Do you expect to put out a strong team next week against us. I'm expecting us to rest a few of our main players. I'm looking forward to coming up to see your ground next week. Take care
Thanks, we have now won 6 on the bounce, we now seem to have found a way to win, key players back in the team are making a difference.
Think we will rest quite a few next week we rested most of the 1st eleven last year at wolves in our final league game expect to do the same now, a defeat for us doesnt really matter now but will mean we avoid you in semi finals.
Should be good atmosphere next week sold out the game, pleased neither of us need a result both clubs can relax and enjoy the day.