Started by fulhamben, April 30, 2017, 12:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

Biggest win ever,  Newcastle v Newport Co.13-0, 1946
Still. Won't be enough!!
Relax, you'll live longer. 😀
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

cookieg

Leeds' fans will invade the pitch, replace the ref and linesmen with their own supporters and will win 21-0 just to make sure they get in. The EFL will hold an enquiry which will meet after the play-off final - which Leeds will win - and decide there isn't enough evidence to overturn the result.........

Neil D

Bookies have Leeds at 125-1 for a top six finish - time for the congenitally pessimistic to clean up...

Lighthouse

As in all things it is possible  but not probable. Sheffield Wednesday fans for one thing will not want Leeds to sneak in so I doubt very much will want us to take a 7 goal hiding and Leeds to win 7-0.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

1wednesday

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 30, 2017, 12:16:46 PM
As in all things it is possible  but not probable. Sheffield Wednesday fans for one thing will not want Leeds to sneak in so I doubt very much will want us to take a 7 goal hiding and Leeds to win 7-0.
Whatever Happens next week in our game doesn't really matter so long as no injuries or s nding offs.
Would be happy if the table stays as it is now, you really have nothing to worry about Leeds are done. 064.gif

It's all about being ready for the playoffs now for us it's best if reading see you off and we play them in final, don't really want to play you there as you are the biggest threat.they have beat us twice this season but I'm not convinced by them.