News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2 Free Tickets for Saturday 1x OAP 1xChild due to illness.

Started by brightster, May 10, 2017, 10:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brightster

Hi all sorry but purchased 2 extra tickets for the Home Reading game for my father and nephew who do attend a lot of games, but due to illness my father can't make it now.
So anyone on here who needs tickets please Contact me, gladly send them to you in the post.
You might be able to change them at the ticket office for Adult ones if needed.

Riversider

What a sorry state of affairs that our ticket demand for such a huge game is so low that a supporter making such a nice gesture literally can't even give tickets away for it.

BedsFFC

Quote from: Riversider on May 10, 2017, 01:03:52 PM
What a sorry state of affairs that our ticket demand for such a huge game is so low that a supporter making such a nice gesture literally can't even give tickets away for it.

As I type, there are 145 people on line. I imagine the people that have made the decision to go to the match, have already arranged it. Also, I noticed when I have not gone to a game that the match thread has many of the regular posters making comments. That would suggest that many on here, don't or can't go to matches.

Of course, the op may have received a private message.

Anyway, I just thought your response was unnecessarily negative

Riversider

fulhamben

What end are they for mate. I could use an extra child one but needs to be in the putney end
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

hovewhite

I already have mine,i am suprised that for a major game that you havent had a reply.
4 times i have had a spare and only twice have they been used so the idea of increasing the riverside seems piontless to me!

fulhamben

Quote from: hovewhite on May 11, 2017, 06:34:36 PM
I already have mine,i am suprised that for a major game that you havent had a reply.
4 times i have had a spare and only twice have they been used so the idea of increasing the riverside seems piontless to me!
I wonder how many thought the same when we were just 18000 standing. And yet we grew.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

brightster

Still got them, shame really, had someone from Poland from Fulham Facebook page, but he wanted to upgrade them to adults which you can do, but in the end someone else has got him 2.

Fulhamben, sorry they are in the Hammersmith End H2 row 5.

brightster

There gone, will be on the way to Sutton first thing in the morning.

Fulhamfan666

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: brightster on May 11, 2017, 09:59:44 PM
There gone, will be on the way to Sutton first thing in the morning.

That's where London owl lives !