watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jozabed....Celta Vigo

Started by jarv, May 05, 2017, 02:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Watching the match yesterday, I see Jozabed came on against manu near the end. Is he any good.? Just wondering.

bog

They spoke in a tone of disbelief on the wireless 5 commentary that he was on loan from Fulham. Gasp! They went. :58:

092.gif

alfie

Quote from: bog on May 05, 2017, 03:04:16 PM
They spoke in a tone of disbelief on the wireless 5 commentary that he was on loan from Fulham. Gasp! They went. :58:

092.gif
not really sure what this means
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: alfie on May 05, 2017, 03:07:09 PM
Quote from: bog on May 05, 2017, 03:04:16 PM

092.gif
not really sure what this means
Prob that if he is good enough to appear in a European semi final, why are a championship club loanin him out?

MikeW

But then .... this is Fulham.  Refuge for players to go off the radar.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

love4ffc

Quote from: MikeW on May 05, 2017, 03:30:55 PM
But then .... this is Fulham.  Refuge for players to go off the radar.
Sadly how true this is  :doh:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

@jolslover

I translated some quotes about him from Spanish twitter.

Buen impacto de Jozabed. La noticia más positiva del Celta con el resultado. Mucho interés por ver cómo encara Mou la vuelta tras este 0-1.

and

Decidme que tenéis vídeo de esos grandes movimientos de Jozabed en el 90 en el medio campo. Ridículo.

Reads

Good impact of Jozabed. The more positive news from the Celtic with the result. Keen to see how faces Mou return after this 0-1.

and

Tell me that you have video of these great movements of Jozabed in the 90s in the midfield. Ridiculous.

So appears he played well.
STH H3

bobbo

Big match I'm aware, but he looked very similar in the short time he was on to the short times he was on at Fulham.
1975 just leaving home full of hope