watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Please help re ticket office

Started by The Swan, May 05, 2017, 09:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Can anyone confirm if the Ticket Office is open today . If so what are the opening times. Many thanks.
The Swan

rweller86

I think it is usually open 9-5 during the week! Different times on match days though.
@rweller

The Swan

Many thanks . On our way to get semifinal tickets. ( From Milton Keynes)
The Swan

rweller86

Quote from: The Swan on May 05, 2017, 09:34:31 AM
Why don't you do it online or by phone? Cheaper than the train to London.
@rweller

The Swan

I have tried to book on line but I can't remember my password. they say they will send me a new one but as yet I have not received the way to reset my password. I have tried the phone but have waiting for 45 minutes.
The Swan

F(f)CUK

Quote from: The Swan on May 05, 2017, 09:44:27 AM
I have tried to book on line but I can't remember my password. they say they will send me a new one but as yet I have not received the way to reset my password. I have tried the phone but have waiting for 45 minutes.
Not happy to hear this as I have just started ringing.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Have you looked in your spam folder for the missing mail?

Southcoastffc

Ticket Office, Craven Cottage (see stadium address below). Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, and from 9.30am on Saturday matchdays. The Ticket Office will not be open on non-matchday Saturdays.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

mkdom

Quote from: The Swan on May 05, 2017, 09:34:31 AM
hi Swan
I am in Milton keynes too, got my 4 sorted today, had to do them one at a time though, issue at ticket office?

The Swan

Thanks to all who offered help with my ticket requests.

My wife and I did take the train into London It did cost us £20 for the two tickets.

We used our senior citizen cards so no cost on the buses.

Got to the ticket office at about 1.30pm. Got our tickets, so we are happy.

Nice Bacon sandwich and cup of tea for £4.50 each in the café next to the ticket office.
The Swan

filham

I have been struggling with a password problem for months and failed to make on line contact.

EastEndWhite

Quote from: The Swan on May 05, 2017, 06:52:41 PM
Thanks to all who offered help with my ticket requests.

My wife and I did take the train into London It did cost us £20 for the two tickets.

We used our senior citizen cards so no cost on the buses.

Got to the ticket office at about 1.30pm. Got our tickets, so we are happy.

Nice Bacon sandwich and cup of tea for £4.50 each in the café next to the ticket office.

You deserve some additional loyalty points for the effort you (both) made. Respect.