watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official FOF Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2017-18

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 06, 2017, 11:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

let's hope its finalised soon, before someone else uses our stats teams and scouts for their own gains
Every day is a Fulham day

VicHalomsLovechild

Do we know anybody with the nessasary statistickal ability to work out the chance of that happening?

sarnian

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 28, 2017, 05:35:37 PM
Yes just on sky now.
A couple of weeks ago Sky reported Rolan had passed his medical. Means nothing

Mince n Tatties

@jolslover

Quote from: sarnian on July 28, 2017, 05:53:43 PM
Yes just on sky now.

They didnt. They said we had agreed a fee and he was in london for talks. If Sky Sports is reporting a player is undergoing a medical, 99% of the time it will come off.
STH H3

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: @jolslover on July 28, 2017, 06:09:17 PM
Yes just on sky now.

They didnt. They said we had agreed a fee and he was in london for talks. If Sky Sports is reporting a player is undergoing a medical, 99% of the time it will come off.
Spot on

westcliff white

Quote from: @jolslover on July 28, 2017, 06:09:17 PM
Yes just on sky now.

What sky sports said was the understand we have agreed a fee for Rolan, was true, they said he was in London to meet the club, also true. They never said he had passed a medical

But all in all it does mean nothing until it's all done and dusted

spikey norman

Sky Sports reporting at 7.20pm that we are still interested in Rolan.
Should we give up on him or still try for him?

@jolslover

Quote from: spikey norman on July 28, 2017, 07:33:36 PM

Still try (just my opinion). He is a good player.
I don't understand why people say him wanting to play in the premier league is the same as him not wanting to play for us. If he ever signs for us then it means he is happy to play for us.
To many the Premier league is the best league in the world. Of course he wants to play there, Its many players dreams so I don't blame him for holding out.
You have to look at the situation from his point of view not only our point of view
STH H3

westcliff white

Quote from: @jolslover on July 28, 2017, 07:41:35 PM

I don't understand why people say him wanting to play in the premier league is the same as him not wanting to play for us. If he ever signs for us then it means he is happy to play for us.
To many the Premier league is the best league in the world. Of course he wants to play there, Its many players dreams so I don't blame him for holding out.
if kamara signs we wont want him, but in reality yes we have an interest but it id very unlikely to be furthered now

@jolslover

Quote from: westcliff white on July 28, 2017, 07:43:04 PM

if kamara signs we wont want him, but in reality yes we have an interest but it id very unlikely to be furthered now

FULHAM KEEN ON ROLAN

Sky Sports News understands Fulham still want to sign another striker before the deadline, ideally Diego Rolan.

Fulham have agreed a £5m deal for Rolan with Bordeaux, but the player is not sold on a move to the Championship and is holding out for a Premier League or La Liga club.
STH H3

westcliff white

Quote from: @jolslover on July 28, 2017, 07:43:26 PM

FULHAM KEEN ON ROLAN

Sky Sports News understands Fulham still want to sign another striker before the deadline, ideally Diego Rolan.

Fulham have agreed a £5m deal for Rolan with Bordeaux, but the player is not sold on a move to the Championship and is holding out for a Premier League or La Liga club.
yep seen it but I do not believe we will sign him if Kamara signs they are too similar

@jolslover

Quote from: westcliff white on July 28, 2017, 07:47:43 PM

FULHAM KEEN ON ROLAN

yep seen it but I do not believe we will sign him if Kamara signs they are too similar

Fair enough. True. We'll see. I would like Rolan as well if Slavisa has decided he is going to play with a pacey striker.
STH H3

FFCFOREVER

To be quite frank I would prefer Kamara.The fact he wants to play for us means a hell of alot more than Rolan's status / reputation.He clearly is not keen so jog him right on.

westcliff white

Quote from: @jolslover on July 28, 2017, 07:48:43 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on July 28, 2017, 07:47:43 PM

FULHAM KEEN ON ROLAN

Fair enough. True. We'll see. I would like Rolan as well if Slavisa has decided he is going to play with a pacey striker.
Kamara and Rolan are both pacey, both would work in our system it would seem. I just believe we will sign a different type plus a pacey striker to give us options

DevonFFC

Let's get them both and loan in smith from QPR for plan b. Maybe some bogle

Mince n Tatties

Sky talk more nonsense than Talksport half the time.
Think they had Neymar in a PSG shirt the other day,jumping the gun....

FFC1987

Without the ITK tag, and my talking strictly speculation, I can see us getting Rolan IF, no one in the EPL/championsleague come in for him and he'll settle for internmational game. We'll see. I don't think signing someone like Kamera for 3-5m euros means we're out but we;ll see. (Queue signing in 5 mins like Kalas did)

westcliff white

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 28, 2017, 07:55:30 PM
Without the ITK tag, and my talking strictly speculation, I can see us getting Rolan IF, no one in the EPL/championsleague come in for him and he'll settle for internmational game. We'll see. I don't think signing someone like Kamera for 3-5m euros means we're out but we;ll see. (Queue signing in 5 mins like Kalas did)
I think we will sign another forward bit just don't see the need for 2 that are very similar, doesn't give you options.

Nero

Quote from: westcliff white on July 28, 2017, 08:02:07 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on July 28, 2017, 07:55:30 PM
I think we will sign another forward bit just don't see the need for 2 that are very similar, doesn't give you options.

no, but gives you cover for injuries