watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ticket Office Shambles

Started by Neil D, May 09, 2017, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil D

Waited 30 minutes patiently  online to log in and every green available seat I click on comes up sorry not 'available please select another'. Wtf?

westcliff white

ive had issues, its doewn to the demand and amount of people being online as it is a short turn aorund.
Every day is a Fulham day

The Enclosurite

Just wait until they try to sell 30 odd thousand tickets for the final!! 093.gif 090.gif
¡COYW!

Neil D

Got one.  Take it all back  049:gif

Dodger53

I do not know how many loyalty points I have for buying away leg tickets (already have home leg) but cannot log in to find out.... just put into queue for buying tickets that leaves you waiting and then crashes.

I do hope the 'its a good problem to have because we made the play offs' and the 'well done on pricing' brigade dont take over the thread. Its a shambles.

Rambler

It's chaos. Got on, tried to get 11 tickets then site crashed and I was kicked out of the queue and have to wait all over again

LVBPTS

call the ticket line and keep trying...i just got through and got my 3 tickets no worries
Supporter since 2000

LVBPTS

Supporter since 2000

Tomo

I couldn't purchase online so I called them apparently there was an issue with Fulham updating the available tickets. I was on hold for around 30 minutes the guy was really helpful and reassuring that no-one (online or via phone) could purchase tickets. My patience was rewarded and have my ticket.

Hope everyone was just as successful.
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara