watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kalas substitution

Started by yatewhite, May 08, 2017, 09:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yatewhite

I don't know if I imagined or misinterpreted this but there seemed to be a minor incident between Kalas and Malone when he (Kalas) was substituted. Did anybody else notice this and, if so, any idea what it was about?

DevonFFC

I did see something but the was probably a time wasting tactic. Or he was angry at Being taken off and as he walked off Malone called him a mincer

nose

i dont think there was anything but sweetness and light
the manager wanted to give a fred a few minutes and try odoi one more time and CB because i think he will be the best option if kalas or ream get injured! Kalas did well and cairney and aluko were taken off too can't think and it didn't look like any probs at all to me.

ffc73

IMO Joka took Kalas off before he got himself sent off.  Kalas made a couple of rash and reckless challenges at the beginning of the second half.  It was the safe option to take him off before the ref decided to even the numbers up.  Kalas would be a big miss for us in the playoffs

Max Headroom

Kalas was booked. Made sense to take him off

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: FFC73 on May 08, 2017, 10:46:50 PM
IMO Joka took Kalas off before he got himself sent off.  Kalas made a couple of rash and reckless challenges at the beginning of the second half.  It was the safe option to take him off before the ref decided to even the numbers up.  Kalas would be a big miss for us in the playoffs

Spot on. Common sense from the manager.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

bobbo

Absolutely last 3 posts. But he and Malone did have a minor spat ?
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Dirk Lehmann

Quote from: bobbo on May 09, 2017, 10:02:51 AM
Absolutely last 3 posts. But he and Malone did have a minor spat ?

It looked like Kalas was upset at being taken off so Malone tried to calm him down. Kalas wasn't having any of it though and shrugged him off.

It was nothing really, Kalas still shook Slav's hand as heading towards the bench. It's a fairly standard reaction from footballers nowadays.