watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Saturday Tickets

Started by MrD1879, May 09, 2017, 09:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrD1879

Is it just me that's received the extra ticket I purchased for Saturday today  (ordered yesterday) but haven't received the paper ticket ordered for my season ticket ordered last week?

Luka

I had my first tickets added to ST's on line last week and I was not expecting to receive a paper one as well. Not so sure now so have a printed my receipt which I will take with me on Saturday just in case.

MrD1879

Quote from: Luka on May 09, 2017, 09:38:34 PM
I had my first tickets added to ST last week and I'm not expecting to receive a paper one as well. Not sure Now so have a printed receipt which I will take with me on Saturday just in case.

They definitely won't be added to your card there should be paper tickets

Luka

Quote from: MrD1879 on May 09, 2017, 09:40:43 PM
I had my first tickets added to ST last week and I'm not expecting to receive a paper one as well. Not sure Now so have a printed receipt which I will take with me on Saturday just in case.

In that case I'm in the same position as you. I've received  another that I ordered on Monday in paper format today but not the first two where I opted to get them added to the ST.
Where did it say you will receive a paper version as well for ST's version?

e4b

Got paper ticket ordered with my st.Waiting for 4 extra tickets ordered Monday

Southcoastffc

Ticket Postal Update
Tuesday 9 May 2017 17:00
The Club would like to remind supporters that all fans will receive a paper ticket for this weekend's Play-Off Semi-Final against Reading at Craven Cottage.

The Ticket Office began posting tickets from Monday afternoon (8th May), and we would like to reassure fans that any tickets purchased will begin to arrive over the coming days.

Should supporters have not received their tickets by the end of the week, feel free to contact the Ticket Office.

As always, we thank you for your understanding and support.

(And it's been on the web site from the start that only PAPER tickets would be issued. Potentially confusingly, the Ticketmaster online ticketing process offered the loading to ST option but the club have not referred to that.)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

MrD1879

Quote from: Luka on May 09, 2017, 09:45:51 PM
Quote from: MrD1879 on May 09, 2017, 09:40:43 PM

In that case I'm in the same position as you. I've received  another that I ordered on Monday in paper format today but not the first two where I opted to get them added to the ST.
Where did it say you will receive a paper version as well for ST's version?

Says it under the ticket information on the main website that season ticket cards aren't in operation and all supporters will receive paper copies.

Looking on Twitter seems we aren't alone a few saying received the extra ones purchased just not their own season ticket

bobbo

Ordered mine last Thursday got paper tkt this morning, I was at the ticket office yesterday and they said some would be posted Monday and some on Tuesday, your like I panicked but you'll be fine it'll come tomorrow.
1975 just leaving home full of hope