watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What's everyone doing to calm their nerves

Started by fulhamben, May 10, 2017, 12:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

I made the mistake of booking a long holiday six months ago, flew out to Costa Del Sol the day after Brentford game and not due to return home until June 9th.
I have not had the stress of booking tickets for the semi games so it's a relaxing time for me until Saturday, when I Shall be at my favourite sports bar for the game and again for the second leg.
Hopefully will be booking flights back for final, that's when the nerves will kick in.
COYW
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

stevehawkinslidingtackle

You'll always find the solution to your problems at the bottom of a glass.

FortCollinsFulham

Well, marijuana is legal where I'm from, so interpret that however you'd like ;) 
049:gif

'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

FulhamStu

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: YankeeJim on May 10, 2017, 05:05:52 PM
Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on May 10, 2017, 01:18:58 PM
I must admit it's taking up a lot more of my thoughts as the last few weeks have gone by.
Try eating cheese.
My intake has increased considerably causing the wife to nag more.
That takes my mind off Saturday for a while (each time)

Says the closet Felix fan.  :005:

Remember, it's the second mouse that gets the cheese  :0)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

hovewhite

Havin a few days break from work,playing snooker indoors and chilling in the pub.

Fulham Tup North

Keeping my head down.  Focusing on work. Trying too ignore Saturday. Even working Saturday til 5 pm, to block it out!! Thank God for Sky. There is a pub opposite where I am working so I will be straight in there, no time to get flappy!!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

MaidenheadMick

Must admit it's all I can think about right now. Not nervous one bit at the moment, unlike my mate who can't sleep thinking about it. Come Saturday when I'm in the Golden Lion supping my usual 5 pre match pints, only then will the nerves start. Just hope we carry on with the confidence we've shown over the last six games or so. If we do, we will be ok. Bring it on.COYW!!

fulhamben

Not long now everyone. Really starting to get agitated now. Thankfully I've got work later to speed up some time coyws
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JoelH5

Quote from: fulhamben on May 12, 2017, 02:55:04 PM
Not long now everyone. Really starting to get agitated now. Thankfully I've got work later to speed up some time coyws

Thankfully!!! Works been making it 100 times worse. I can't wait till 17:00 to get off and then the preparation for tomorrow can begin! :)
I was there, standing in the Putney end

WokinghamWhite

Down the gym this morning I was watching Sky Sports News on the screen in front of the treadmill. They had a list of Man City players who are out of contract this summer and I started thinking about having a few of them in the Fulham squad next season... then I fell off the treadmill.

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

Berserker

I had a made craving for liquorice today, but wish I hadn't succumbed now
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

charliejones141

"I must admit it's taking up a lot more of my thoughts as the last few weeks have gone by.
Try eating cheese."
Felix Magath is in the comments on this forum now  :005: :005:

gezkc

Getting pished!  :wine: :beer:   082.gif

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Burt on May 10, 2017, 01:28:38 PM
Surprisingly calm at the moment although I have noted an uptick in my chocolate consumption, and come the day I guess I will be eating Mars bars non-stop.

I'll go along with this, surprisingly calm - @ the moment....

Almost unexpected that we should make the top 6 @ the very last, a huge bonus that we have done it
Stories of Crystal Palace abound doing the same & going all the way into the Premiership
I have a mate who is a Reading supporter & we used to go to all the old R V F games - @ CC & Elm Park
He admits to dreading drawing us in the first round of play offs

Remember going to the new Reading ground with Keegan's Fulham & winning, 1-0 I think

Very unsure if we managed to cross the finishing line & make it, how on earth would we survive in the Prem?

Do NOT want us to be the whipping boys...

A massive investment required

Is Khan really up for that, retaining our best players & giving Joka the support he needs & deserves?

Having said that of course I would love us to get back & who wouldn't turn the opportunity down

Makes you realise what an achievement we made to last 13 seasons

So bring it on as they say

What will be will be

So COYW!!

F(f)CUK

Aaaaàaaaahhhhhhhhhhh wobble wibble  wibble Aaaaàaaaahhhhhhhhhhh I am just acting normally

Couchy

Got an exam the day after the second leg so nerves are through the roof at the moment. Just need us to take a 2 goal lead for Tuesday and I'll be alright

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Couchy on May 13, 2017, 11:47:05 AM
Got an exam the day after the second leg so nerves are through the roof at the moment. Just need us to take a 2 goal lead for Tuesday and I'll be alright

Good luck with your exam, it could be double bubble celebration for you.
I also have an exam today, examining my finger nails.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

akf

ran 38K around the Tokyo Yamanote train line this morning for charity - now i have to wait until 1:30 am for the game

my team came in first, if you are interested - likely because i was wholly focused on the game tonight, and not the pain of the run.