watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pubs for the Reading away leg

Started by jimini, May 10, 2017, 04:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimini

Obviously there are quite a few of us (!) that won't be able to secure tickets for Tuesday's game. Our plan B is going to be to settle in a pub to watch it. The main issue seems to be that Man City are on the TV at the same time, so I'm looking to put together a list of options both in SW6 and in Central London where we can watch the match with commentary. I've put out a few feelers at some places around SE1 (where most of us work), but thought a thread on this would be a useful repository for those of us who were unfortunate enough to not be able to get tickets for the game but wanted to watch it in a pub. If we can't find somewhere in zone 1 then we'll make our way over to SW6 where the options are likely to be a lot more plentiful, I'd imagine.

Any suggestions / tips? Golden Lion is a given, of course...

Cheers ~ Jim.

Buffalo76

How about some pub recommendations in the Reading area for Berkshire based Fulham fans?

jimini

The 3Gs and Pavlov's Dog are showing it, apparently.

Buffalo76

Isn't there a pub near the Mad Stad down the A33 which is run by Fulham fans?? The name escapes me. There could b an FFC following in there Tuesday evening.