more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sold out

Started by f321ffc, May 13, 2017, 10:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Fulham Football Club @FulhamFC
SOLD OUT: Tickets for our Play-Off Semi-Final second leg vs. @ReadingFC have now sold out. Thank you for your support #FFC fans! ⚫️⚪️ #COYW
049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

dannyboi-ffc

Thank goodness for that! It would have been embarrasing not to sell out a game of this magnitude.

COYW!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Neil D

I wonder how many Reading fans there will be in the Putney End in excess of their  allocation.  Still, rather that than empty seats.

filham

So , have I got this right.
Both the game at the Cottage and at Reading are now sold out so the only remaining way of seeing the games are :-

At the Cottage Today----------------Televisision Sky Sports
At Reading Tuesday------------------Screens at the Cottage

Surprised the game at Reading is already sold out and not being shown on television.

Deni On T'Crossbar

Quote from: filham on May 13, 2017, 11:04:22 AM
Both the game at the Cottage and at Reading are now sold out so the only remaining way of seeing the games are :-

Surprised the game at Reading is already sold out and not being shown on television.

Both games are live on Sky Sports. There's a Prem game (City v West Brom) on Tuesday as well though, so many pubs will be showing that.

filham

Quote from: Jono on May 13, 2017, 11:23:49 AM
Quote from: filham on May 13, 2017, 11:04:22 AM

Both games are live on Sky Sports. There's a Prem game (City v West Brom) on Tuesday as well though, so many pubs will be showing that.
Thanks for that Jono, I now see we are on Sky Sports 3. In Walton we have a Fulham biased pub and close to that a pub with two televisions so I think I have a good chance of a viewing of the game.

Legate21

Anybody with any spares or cancellations please let me know as I'd love to go but didn't manage to get a ticket.