watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friday Fulham Stuff (12/05/17)...

Started by WhiteJC, May 12, 2017, 07:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic insists: 'We are not like Chelsea... we are more traditional' ahead of Championship playoff semi-final clash with Reading

Slavisa Jokanovic joined Fulham from Maccabi Tel Aviv in December 2015
    Fulham host Reading in the first-leg of their Championship playoff semi-final
    Jokanovic got promoted with Watford in 2015 before leaving the Hornets
    The manager insisted it was best for Ryan Sessegnon to remain at the club

As Chelsea prepare for their inevitable return to eminence this weekend, something is stirring down the road at Fulham too.

Fulham, that lovely London club by the river. We thought we had seen the last of them in the Premier League for a while. This time last year they were thankful for Championship survival.

But rejuvenation has come quickly and unexpectedly at the hands of their charismatic Serbian manager Slavisa Jokanovic and on Saturday Fulham entertain Reading in the first leg of the play-off semi-final as the form team of the division.

Slavisa Jokanovic said, 'I am not going to sign any players for £90million like Chelsea will'

Jokanovic spoke with Sportsmail's Ian Ladyman ahead of Fulham's clash against Reading

Jokanovic was once a Chelsea player – two years spent at Stamford Bridge under Claudio Ranieri – and said this week: 'We are a different club, more traditional.

'Chelsea are modern, the highest level of the football in this country and we cannot compare. I am not going to sign any players for £90m like they will.

'But this is a big club and after some depressing years we are ready to make our supporters satisfied.

'It's not like Chelsea's party. We are in a different moment and a different category.

'But if we are successful enough – and we are not there yet - we will enjoy our party too.'

Jokanovic avoided relegation by one place in his first season in charge at Craven Cottage

okanovic, a decorated midfield player, arrived at Fulham at Christmas 2015 as a well-travelled coach.

Successful almost everywhere he has been – from Belgrade to Thailand to Israel - he is best known here for winning promotion to the Premier League with Watford in 2015 only to leave after failing to agree a contract.

At 48, he is a football man who knows what he wants and how he wants his team to play. Fulham lead the Championship in terms of shots and goals from open play and have played fewest long balls. They have won more games this season (22) than the club had managed in the previous fifteen.

It's some achievement by a manager who lost arguably his two best players – Moussa Dembele and Ross McCormack – last summer and at one stage during pre-season had only nine first team squad members.

Jokanovic gained promotion with Watford but left the club before the start of the season

'At the start of pre-season the situation was not clear,' Jokanovic told Sportsmail.

'We signed people at the end of August and we lost many league points while I was assessing them.

'But at the end of the season, with the team integrated, we can see the progress.

'You must believe that the way we play is possible in this league. All the other ways to play are completely legal. They may not be aesthetic but still people like the coach because he brings results. That's ok.

'I want to play this way but If I don't have enough quality players then I do it differently. I won't kill myself. I am not Pep Guardiola. He has killed many coaches who have tried to be like him.

'I don't want to be a similar coach like him. I want to be myself.'

Fulham players celebrate during their last match of the season against Sheffield Wednesday

Jokanovic says he is not a romantic but he speaks romantically about football. As a child in Novi Sad, he watched the English First Division on TV. He has spoken fondly of Brian Clough and of watching games 'from places like Luton', mesmerised by 'all the heads' in the crowd.

He loves Craven Cottage, which will threaten to bounce in to the Thames on Saturday afternoon, and it seems he is not alone.

'Recently I had a big problem as some of my friends from Serbia wanted to go and watch Wimbledon and Oldham and I spent a week trying to find tickets for them,' he laughed.

'It was sold out so I was in trouble! It's League One, the third category!

'I watched Wimbledon myself last season in a pre-season game.

Jokanovic challenges Arsenal's Thierry Henry during the Serbian's spell at Chelsea

Jokanovic was part of an exciting Yugoslavia side - amassing 64 caps and scoring ten times

'I like this. It's interesting. It reminds me of my past.

'I understand perfectly what is modern life and modern football. But when I am in Craven Cottage, I am back in my childhood.

'I am not an English guy. I am from a different part of the world and when people ask me about English football, my first sensation is about these places, the old stadiums.

'Full crowds, noisy supporters, 40,000 people. That's great.'

Less romantic currently is trying to keep the vultures from the door of Fulham's teenage star Ryan Sessegnon. The young left-back is not 17 until next week but has been a regular in the Fulham team for the second half of the season after his manager gave him a league debut away at Leeds last August.

Ryan Sessegnon is attracting Premier League interest after enjoying a breakthrough season

Liverpool and Tottenham are Sessegnon's two major suitors but Jokanovic said: 'I am 100 per cent sure that it's best that he stays with us. In the future he can chose a different way. But at this moment I believe the best option is here.

'There is a huge space in front of him to maybe play for different clubs, to earn all the money.

'So he needs to prepare himself [with us] for the next 20 years of being a professional footballer. I don't give this kid any presents. He deserves to be in the situation where he is.

The Serbian coach clashed with Fulham's data analyst Craig Kline earlier this season

'He is naturally strong, his mind is really open. His capacity for learning is at the highest level. When I was a player at 16, I was miles off his level.

'Some players need four touches to find the best position but he only needs one.

'He worked for us in only one session when he was 15. At the end we decided to bring him in to pre-season and after being with him for only one month it was simple.

'I said to my assistants [clicks fingers] that I must put this kid in the team.'

Earlier this season, Jokanovic clashed publicly with Fulham's data analyst Craig Kline, the American appointed by the club's owners to oversee transfers. The threat of further conflict remains ahead of what will be a big summer for Fulham, whatever division they are in.

This week, though, Jokanovic wished only to talk about football, both old and new.

He credits his time at Chelsea with 'teaching me about England' and wishes his old club well. But this week is about the play-offs and a shot at some glory of his own.

Jokanovic kept Fulham up last season and has now taken them to the Championship play-offs

Jokanovic once said he didn't like new football grounds. So how will this gruff, likeable young coach cope if he guides his team past Reading and the shiny new Wembley awaits?

'I remember Wembley with the twin towers very well,' he smiled.

'But that's just another romantic opinion of myself.

'The new one? That would be a fantastic change....'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4496840/Fulham-boss-Slavisa-Jokanovic-not-like-Chelsea.html#ixzz4gqcAEaOq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

WhiteJC

Fulham's Ryan Sessegnon "the future of English football" claims team-mate as the Championship play-offs' drama begins

Wideman hailed as "the most talented for his age" Neeskens Kebano has ever worked with — and he used at be at PSG!

Sessegnon may well be a Premier League player next season, even if Fulham don't go up (Photo: Getty)

Neeskens Kebano says Fulham boy-wonder Ryan Sessegnon is "the future of English football" and the most talented 16-year-old he's ever seen.

Sessegnon, who turns 17 next week, has brought youthful exuberance to his club's march on the Premier League.

The England Under-19 international's exotic gifts will be set before the nation in the televised Championship play-off semi-final first leg against Reading at Craven Cottage on Saturday, but team-mate Kebano is already convinced he is destined for the top shelf.

At 16 years and 359 days, Sessegnon is too young to vote, watch an 18-rated movie at the cinema or order a pint in the pub. But Kebano, who started out at French giants Paris Saint-Germain, said: "Ryan Sessegnon is going to be the future of English football – he is that good.

The teenager isn't even old enough to room by himself on away trips like Newcastle (Photo: Getty)

"Sometimes, you forget how young he is. We speak in French, and often when I ask him for his opinion about certain things, I suddenly realise he is too young to answer the question. And when we stay in a hotel the night before a game, he's not allowed to be alone in a room because he's under 18 years old.

"But if you only had to judge him by what he does on the field, you would never think he is 16.

"Is he the best young player I've ever seen? Put it this way, I have worked with many, many young players, but he is the most talented for his age.

"At Paris Saint-Germain, I used to play with Adrien Rabiot when he was 17 or 18 and just breaking into the first team.

"But Sessegnon is still only 16, he has played nearly the whole season, so he has already made a good start and the future for him is bright."

Beyond Yorkshire, where Huddersfield and Sheffield Wednesday contest the other semi-final, Reading - who finished third in the Championship - may not appreciate the romantic view that Fulham would be the neutrals' choice to go up.

But Slavisa Jokanovic's side have won rave reviews for their progressive style – not least from Royals boss Jaap Stam, who rates the West Londoners as the best side to visit the Madejski this season.

You won't see Jokanovic's swashbuckling side park the bus in these play-offs (Photo: Getty)

And Congo international Kebano, whose christian name is a tribute to former Dutch forward Johan Neeskens, admitted: "I have heard several coaches say Fulham play the best way in the Championship and it's good to hear things like that.

"But if we don't go up, it means we have not achieved what we set out to do."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/fulhams-ryan-sessegnon-the-future-10405372

WhiteJC

Southbanker: Reading FC are capable of causing an upset at play-off 'favourites' Fulham

Royals fan Anthony Fenn looks ahead to Saturday's semi-final clash at Craven Cottage

Let the 'Lottery' commence.

Finishing positions and league form count for nothing in the play-offs and with nerves stretched to fever pitch, it is hardly surprising the two-leg semi-final for the richest prize in football has taken on the predictability of a lottery.

Let me revise that statement. Most rational football fans regard the play-offs as something of a lottery.

But such enlightened thinking does not appear to extend to the national media and football pundits in general.

According to these so-called experts, Fulham are as good as in the Premier League already.

There has been some debate as to whether Huddersfield or Sheffield Wednesday will be their disappointed opponents at Wembley but of Reading and their chances, not a word.

This disrespectful approach is something I would expect from someone of the calibre of Neil Warnock.

And to be fair to the Cardiff manager, he hasn't disappointed us on that score, bigging up the Cottagers and completely ignoring Royals' prospects.

As Oscar Wilde said: "There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about and that is not being talked about!"

So thanks again Colin and delighted to have done the double over you this season.

Personally, I'm delighted we have to play Fulham and equally delighted they are the supposed favourites with the added pressure that comes with that tag.

The bigger they come the harder they fall.

Royals have been given little credit for finishing third, a fact that was confirmed with victory on Inflatables Sunday.

I really enjoyed the trip to Burton Albion. The Pirelli Stadium is the smallest ground in the Championship with a capacity under 7,000 mostly made up of terracing, not unlike Barnet's old ground at Undersell.

There was a real end-of-term atmosphere, a case of light relief before the storm hits on Saturday at Craven Cottage.

Liam Kelly enjoyed winning his personal battle of the hobbits and even Stephen Bywater, the Burton goalkeeper, joined in the fun although Ali Al-Habsi did seem perplexed when instead of the match ball, received an inflatable replica from the Reading fans behind his goal.

The travelling support were in good voice, although it went deathly quiet for five minutes in the second half when Reading contrived to squander the lead.

But we won and the sun shone! Now the serious stuff starts.

Royals have massively over-achieved and whatever happens over the next two or three games, this season has been a success.

I can't wait for the trip to Fulham and wouldn't it be nice to prove those football pundits wrong and show that they are just a bunch of Colins!

Urn!

http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/sport-opinion/southbanker-reading-fc-capable-causing-13018838

WhiteJC

OPINION: Reading Should Relish Being The Underdog In The Play-Offs
The Royals have been unfairly labelled the underdog as the play-offs approach, but Olly says that it's a tag that should only drive the team to succeed.

You only need to take a quick browse through the press ahead of the start of the Championship play-offs this weekend to see that not many pundits/journalists think Reading stand a chance against Fulham in the semi-final, let alone of actually winning promotion. A visit to the bookmakers backs this up, with Reading the least fancied to go up according most if not all betting companies - at time of writing, SkyBet have the Royals at 5/1, Huddersfield 3/1, Sheffield Wednesday 9/4 and Fulham 17/10.

Reading are better than those odds suggest
I'm struggling to see how they can possibly have come to this conclusion. Jaap Stam has guided his side to third place in the league, four points ahead of Wednesday and Huddersfield and five ahead of Fulham. Surely the table doesn't lie? Opposition fans can say that we play 'boring football' or are 'really average', but the stone cold fact is that after 46 games (which I think is a pretty good representation of a team's quality), only Newcastle and Brighton who have dominated the division all season have picked up more points than Reading.

Doubters will look at the thrashings at the hands of Fulham and Norwich and instantly come to an ignorant conclusion that team isn't that good. But what they don't seem to understand is that this is a side who have lost the fewest games at home this season, have bounced back from those heavy defeats extremely well and were the only team in the Championship to not be beaten twice by the same club this season.

That 5-0 defeat at Craven Cottage has unsurprisingly been brought up a few times this week, with pundits using the result to suggest that we don't stand a chance when we return to West London on Saturday. Yet that was a Reading side without key figures Liam Moore, John Swift and Yann Kermorgant and one that was reduced to 10 men when the score was still only 2-0. Personally I'm not sure how much that game represents what will happen this weekend.

I'll admit that Fulham's recent form is very impressive. Unbeaten in their last six games, of which they have won five, the Cottagers will want to carry that momentum into the play-offs. But Reading's recent run isn't bad either. In fact, over the last ten games, the Royals (21 points) actually better Slovisa Jokanovic's side (20 points). It is also possible to argue that form means very little when it comes to the lottery of the play-offs, as Wimb researched back in March. Since 2010, the play-off winners have ended the league campaign with from as many as 19 points from their last eight games to as little as six points from their last eight games. These next two or three games are standalone ties. It's what happens on the day that effects the outcome not what's come before.

Relish the underdog tag
But so what if Reading are the underdogs? In many ways, it's a good position to find ourselves in as it means the pressure is off. Fulham's Scott Malone told the press earlier this week that Fulham are "possibly the favourites at the minute", which is never a good thing to say. The Cottagers are clearly expecting to win against Reading, making them much more vulnerable to crack under pressure. Malone's statement has also done half of Stam's team-talk for him - I'd imagine McShane & co are now desperate to go out and prove the former Cardiff left-back wrong.

The Royals will be able to go out and play with freedom, something that should suit the possession style of play perfectly. The only thing that matters is that the players on the pitch believe in their ability, something which Liam Moore assured fans is the case.

Reading have been written off all season. We were tipped for relegation at the start of the campaign, tipped to collapse in January but team thrived under this with an admirable desire to upset the odds. There's no reason to suggest that they won't do it again. You can say that that the media and Fulham can write us off at their peril, but I'd add that they can do it all they like. It will just make a potential victory even sweeter.

http://thetilehurstend.sbnation.com/2017/5/12/15625582/opinion-reading-fc-should-relish-being-the-underdog-in-the-efl-championship-play-offs-fulham-fc

WhiteJC

Academy Travel To Singapore

The Under-15s flew to Singapore last week to take part in the biggest youth tournament in Asia, the JSSL Professional Academies Singapore International 7's. It is the first tour Fulham's Academy have taken part in outside of Europe.

It was the inaugural year for Professional Academies to be involved, and thanks to Fulham's Academy Recruitment Manager Dan Rice, the Whites were invited to participate in the tournament.

The 7 a side competition was Under-16 level, but with our boys taking their GCSE's the younger age group below were readily available to step in.

"The tournament was a fantastic experience," commented Academy Director Huw Jennings.

"I think what was a really good insight for us was to see how our boys managed different challenges such as jet lag, heat humidity, playing different formats for games, and totally different types of opponents,"

"It was a fascinating insight into the way in which young players can handle themselves in that situation."

Also on the trip was Under 13s-15s Head Coach Dan Thomas. "Overall it was a great experience on the pitch but also off the pitch," he said.

"Because of the heat and humidity we had to play more tactically to how we would in England, the boys had to recognise when to slow the game down, how to manage the tempo of the game and save energy. It was a great learning experience for them in that respect."

There were six teams involved and the others to be invited were JSSL FC, Bangkok United, Penang FA, Sporting Lisbon and Perth Glory.

The Young Whites nearly topped the group, but in their final group game having led 3-0 against Sporting Lisbon, three quick-fire late goals from the Portuguese team meant the game finished with a draw and Fulham finished third.

"Unfortunately we couldn't hold onto the win," Thomas said. "However, it was fantastic performance and a great confidence boost to a lot of our young players."

Fulham went on to beat Bangkok United in the Quarter-Finals, and as a result were put to the test against Sporting Lisbon once more in the Semis. The match finished 0-0 and went on to extra time.

"With the heat being what it was we had to take a difference approach, we had to play a lot more counter attack football because it was difficult to press when the offside rule was not in so other teams could play long," Thomas stated.

"The boys had to adapt and play counter attack football and drop into a block. So that was a good learning experience for them. We had a good semi-final against Sporting Lisbon.

They did a better job of defending against us so the game ended 0-0. It went to extra time, but in this tournament it went to 3 v 3, rather than the dreaded penalty shoot-out.

"3 v 3 on the same sized pitch, then after a minute if there wasn't a goal it went to 2 v 2, and then 1 v 1 after another minute if no goal. It was a really interesting experience for the boys not having a penalty shootout but having to play golden goal to get to the final on a big pitch."

Sporting went on to win in Extra-Time. Jennings noted; "We had a group of boys all of which were younger than the eventual winners, Sporting Club of Portugal, and I think for us to compete in those conditions the boys should be commended."

"We have already been invited back and I think as an experience for the players it is invaluable. Unquestionably it is terrific for our boys to tested in that environment and we would be delighted to go again.

"it is important to comment on the work of the organisers JSSL, who effectively run football in Singapore. They fully funded our trip and we've enjoyed a very good connection with them, they were very good organisation to work along side and we would be delighted to go again."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/may/12/academy-travel-to-singapore

WhiteJC

All Or Nothing

Tomas Kalas has unfinished business with the Play-Offs. Two years ago, the Czech defender was on loan at Middlesbrough from Chelsea, playing 17 Championship games for the Teesiders.

Aitor Karanka's men went on to reach Wembley via the Play-Offs, but Kalas had to play the part of spectator as Boro lost out to Norwich City at the national stadium, with the centre-back's contract having expired at the end of the regular season.

He has a chance to make up for that in 2017 with the Whites - but first there's the small matter of the Semi-Final over two legs with Reading.

"We've done what we wanted to in reaching the Play-Offs, but if we don't go on to win the Final it will all mean nothing," he tells Saturday's matchday programme. "Everyone is desperate to win at Wembley but we need to beat Reading and we can't look beyond the First Leg.

"I've been to Wembley before with Middlesbrough but I couldn't play. I didn't expect it would come two seasons later. It would be a pretty good feeling to play there and if we could win, it would be the best moment of my life so far, without a doubt."

To read the full interview with Kalas in which he also discusses defensive partnerships and future plans, pick up a programme on Saturday.

Other highlights from the matchday magazine include:

Head Coach Slaviša Jokanović and skipper Scott Parker pen their final columns of the season
    Chris Martin dishes the dirt on his Whites teammates
    Steve Sidwell looks back on his spells at Reading and Fulham
    Gordon Davies revisits a painful Play-Off memory
    And Gary Barnett picks the best XI he played with during his stint at the Cottage

Priced £3.50, the programme is available along Stevenage Road from two hours before kick-off. Or order it online from ProgrammeMaster.

For just £1.99, the programme is also available as a digital download on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, PC or Mac via Apple's Newsstand or Pocketmags from 9am on Saturday.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/may/12/kalas-programme-reading

WhiteJC

McDonald: Give 110 Per Cent

Kevin McDonald knows more about the Play-Offs than most, having experienced both the highs and lows that they can offer.

The midfielder was on the bench at Wembley as Burnley triumphed over Sheffield United in 2009, a side he would later experience heartbreak with in a similar situation.

"I got promoted to the Premier League with Burnley, but I got beaten in the Semi-Finals and the Final with Sheffield United," he told fulhamfc.com. "It's not nice getting beat in the Play-Off Final so we need to make sure that doesn't happen.

"On the other side of things, when we got promoted to the Prem with Burnley that was a fantastic feeling, so hopefully I can experience that again.

"I agree that it's the best way to go up, but it's also the worst way to fail! When you get there you just have to make sure you give 110 per cent, you make sure you do whatever you can on the day to win and get to the Premier League."

Fulham's sixth place finish meant the first leg is to be played at Craven Cottage, but that suits McDonald just fine.

"I prefer to play at home first in the Play-Offs," he stated. "I prefer to have the chance to give yourself an advantage with the home crowd behind you, and then hopefully in the second leg you've got a cushion and they've got to try and claw you back at their place.

"If we go to Reading with a 2-0 advantage and we pass the ball around like we can do, we would more than fancy ourselves to see the tie out.

"So I think that's the kind of plan, and we've got to try and get as much of an advantage as possible, and then go to Reading and hopefully hold out to get to the Final."

A fine run of form that witnessed just one defeat in eight matches cemented Fulham's place in the Play-Offs, and while McDonald was delighted to have achieved that initial target, he knows there's plenty still to do.

"I think we've done really well to get to where we are," he said. "We worked really hard and went on such a good run to sneak ourselves in there, so we've got to be proud of what we've done.

"But that's the easy part, the hard part starts now. We've got three massive games coming up, hopefully it's three, and we've got the confidence from going the last six games unbeaten to give it a really good shot.

"We've got two tough games against Reading. We did well and beat them at home, struggled a bit away from home, but we've got to go into these with confidence.

"We're the form team in the league and hopefully over the two games we can get the victories that will take us to Wembley."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/may/12/kevin-mcdonald-give-110-per-cent

WhiteJC

Fulham star Neeskens Kebano on Ryan Sessegnon, Reading and taking a play-off penalty

FULHAM wonderkid Ryan Sessegnon is the "future of English football", according to team-mate Neeskens Kebano.

Ryan Sessegnon is the future of English football, according to Neeskens Kebano

Sessegnon, 16, has enjoyed a breakthrough campaign, establishing himself in Slavisa Jokanovic's squad and scoring seven goals in all competitions.

Premier League big boys including Liverpool and Manchester United have been linked with a move for the Roehampton-born left-back.

And DR Congo forward Kebano, who progressed through Paris St-Germain's academy, believes the sky's the limit for his young pal.

He said: "Ryan Sessegnon is going to be the future of English football, I think.

"He's very young and sometimes I forget when you're on the pitch.

"Even when I speak with him - because he speaks French as well - sometimes I forget that he's too young. When I ask him about some things and he can't answer I realise, 'Ah, he's too young for this question'.

"When we stay in the hotel the day before the game he has to be alone because he's under 18.

"If you just have to judge him about what he's doing on the field you'll never think that he's 16."

Kebano might be looking far into the future with that prediction, but his focus is firmly on tomorrow's play-off semi-final against Reading.

Fulham set an ambitious target at the start of the season to finish in the top six despite limping home in 20th place last term.

Neeskens Kebano is expecting two difficult games against Reading

Kebano's team head into the Craven Cottage clash on a hot run of form and he is in confident mood.

"There's no need to be nervous," he said. "It's just a continuation of our season.

"We wanted to be at this place, now we are.

"We are confident in what we are doing and I hope that everything's going to be good for us."

Fulham thrashed Reading at Craven Cottage in December but Kebano does not expect it to be a stroll in the park this time around.

"I think Reading is a good team," he said. "They played well during the season and I remember the first game against them we won 5-0. The second game I wasn't there [Kebano was at the Africa Cup of Nations].

"The first game we took them by the best way, that's why we could win in that way but it doesn't mean that it was easy or they are not good players.

"I think they watched us play the whole season and they now know us a bit better so it's going to be a tough game this time."

A number of pundits including QPR manager Ian Holloway tipped Fulham to struggle following the departures of top scorers Ross McCormack and Moussa Dembele last summer.

But head coach Jokanovic implemented a slick playing style that saw the Whites finish the campaign as the Championship's joint-top scorers, with nine players chipping in with more than five goals.

Kebano, who scored six times, said: "Outside of the club I heard sometimes that Fulham are the best team, they play the best way.

"It's good to hear things like that but it doesn't mean it's easy for us.

"Every game is tough and you just have to keep on playing like you're playing - be focused and don't think that it's going to be easy."

Fulham could have scored even more had they not struggled from 12 yards, missing nine out of 13 spot-kicks.

Whites fans will be nervy if Tuesday's second-leg goes all the way to a penalty shoot-out.

But Kebano confidently said: "I have no problem with penalties."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/613549/Fulham-Neeskens-Kebano-Ryan-Sessegnon-Reading-Championship-Play-Off-Penalty-Gossip