News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We are the Underdogs!!! Which is why we will win !!!

Started by Robbie, May 16, 2017, 11:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

Right, Talk (rubbish) Sport has just previewed the game and basically bent over for Stam. Ridiculous and moronic. Apparently Reading will win because Stam deserves to manage in the Premier League.

So, lads, lose any fear or nerves. Play our game and play them off the park!!!

COYWS!!!!!

H3Matt

Good. I'd prefer to be the underdogs. I hated all the attention we got before the home leg.

Milo

jarv

A comment I read was that Stam is unlikely to change anything so Fulham can expect Reading to rarely leave their own half and expect to have lumps kicked out of them for the whole match. Time wasting? Not sure if that will help them this time.

Woolly Mammoth

We score an early goal or two early in the game, then it all changes, no matter what Reading do. That is why we have to start on the front foot, and not let them settle. Hit them hard from the start. Don't let them settle, play at our tempo. Press the ball early, we have to be winners. There is no second chance, it's do or die. I don't want to see the opposition run around in triumph.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobbo

Jarv to be fair reading never kicked lumps out of us , other than the nasty challenge on Kevin mc.

But they did foul a lot lightweight pulling and pushing which due to the referee they got away with, but the worst timewasting ive ever seen it was happening from the 3rd minute of the match. That just MUST  have been a directive from their manager.

Let's get in front tonight and then see how much time they want to waste.
COYW. 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
1975 just leaving home full of hope

FFC_Andreas

Sorry for the stupid question, but applies in the relegation the foreign rule as in the Europa League / Champions League (Away goals?)  :dft001:
Greetings from Germany!

Ruiz11

Cannot wait to watch the action unfold from the Riverside Stand tonight, should hopefully be a great atmosphere!

westcliff white

we should be the underdogs as we were 6th in the league and whoever we play the management and players should be saying this. The bookies make us favourites because of our recent form, but we for me are not. If we beat Reading then it is a shock in the playoffs as we finihsed 3 positions lower.
Every day is a Fulham day

Walsh

I really hope Karma bites them in the ass... we go 1-0 up with 10 minutes left and we time waste our way to Wembley.