watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Get your clappers out !

Started by jeremyfulham, May 15, 2017, 06:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremyfulham

I know they are a bit naff but they help create a noise/atmosphere and every little advantage we can give the boys helps so if you have these from previous games take them tomorrow .  049:gif COYW

hovewhite

EastEndWhite

Wouldn't be to difficult for the club to bring 2000 clappers down to the Madjeski in time for kick-off.  They could then bring back some match programmes to the Cottage for those watching on the big screen.

Chesh

Please stick your clappers where the sun don't shine and get behind the boys vocally. Loud, raucous support is what they need, not am annoying slapping sound coming from one small part of the stadium.

It's bad enough having to tolerate them at home games, without bringing them on the road.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

aaronmcguigan

I wrecked 5 clappers on Saturday. Overuse and generally going mental with them over in Putney end where the atmosphere was a bit low

jeremyfulham

049:gif Sadly we are not that vocal , lost count of how many times i have tried to get chants going these are at least loud and can get things going better !COYW

Riversider

This thread is beyond embarrassing, started by someone called Jeremy, please tell me you are a QPHa fan on a wind up !

Jazua

We do not want or need the clappers tonight. If we cant be motivated to make as much vocal noise as possible then there is something wrong. I know that i will not be able to speak tomorrow as i will be stretching my vocal chords to the limit as we roar the boys to Wembley.

For some reason i am more confident about tonight as i was on Saturday. We have played so well away recently and i cannot see us failing to score.......

COYW!

Chesh

Quote from: jeremyfulham on May 16, 2017, 07:46:37 AM
049:gif Sadly we are not that vocal , lost count of how many times i have tried to get chants going these are at least loud and can get things going better !COYW
You've obviously never been to an away game when things really mattered and there are 2,000 fans all fully behind the team. The atmosphere tonight (without clappers) will be rocking..

Trust me, the clappers are the last thing we need tonight. They might make a 'noise', but the team needs proper, heartfelt, lost voice in the morning, backing...... :clap_hands: :yay:

jeremyfulham

Always have no voice next day , should i apologise for my name ?

Woolly Mammoth

I would rather bring a few crates of beer, and create the noise myself vocally. Thats where the passion comes from.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Chesh

Quote from: jeremyfulham on May 16, 2017, 03:27:08 PM
Always have no voice next day , should i apologise for my name ?
No, just the clappers

grandad

It must be most embarassing to start a chant that no one else responds to. Makes you look a right plank.
To all those able to go , please at least face the pitch when singing & chanting. I have seen so many times whole sections singing with their backs turned away from the play.
Where there's a will there's a wife

filham

How many of us going to Reading, I was unable to get a ticket so I imagine there are a good number.