watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So what do I know about betting???

Started by davew, May 17, 2017, 11:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

As it has turned out very little and so thankful I closed my betting account a couple of weeks ago having nearly gone down that slippery and self destructive route again. I was convinced that backing both us or Sheff Weds to get promoted was such easy money. We were 15/8 and I think they were 5/2, you couldn't lose (lol), as it turned out 3/1 on both Reading and Huddersfield was a far better bet! We have prepared Hudd's for what might happen to them if they get in the PL, what was the goal difference from the 2 games? The play offs should be revamped on a draw basis, not the existing system!!! 

None of the 3 teams really wanted to play us, I think the last few results and team selections proved that!!

I wish Reading well in the final they didn't bottle trying to finish 3rd and avoid us. Stam did very well in setting them up to not only give us a game, but 2 games and get through!!! We can all keep on about the 2 goals they scored in the 2 legs, but FFC supporters can be proud that the best footballing side in the Championship remains in that league for another year, even my Brighton supporter friends have told me that!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)