News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This forum is making me and more depressed...

Started by davew, May 17, 2017, 11:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Just over 24 hours after being knocked out and so many stupid topics being posted, I have probably posted a couple already. Why don't we all take a bit of time off and enjoy the Summer before speculating who will still be here, who won't be, who we don't want to be, who we want to be, who we want ................and so on and so on! I am going to spend the close season  :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: and playing golf!!!

Topic is supposed to read making me more depressed, must be the wine!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Wearethewhites

Why not have a break from the booze for a change, being smashed on here every night, or just in general, cant be good for any man, surely.

Wouldn't say this place is depressing, it's just starting, big summer coming up, and it will be talked about a lot, like it or not.

So, do us all a favour, grab you're clubs, and give us all a break for a change, had enough of your drivel to last me a summer ;)

davew

Quote from: Wearethewhites on May 17, 2017, 11:39:34 PM
Why not have a break from the booze for a change, being smashed on here every night, or just in general, cant be good for any man, surely.

Wouldn't say this place is depressing, it's just starting, big summer coming up, and it will be talked about a lot, like it or not.

So, do us all a favour, grab you're clubs, and give us all a break for a change, had enough of your drivel to last me a summer ;)
LOL, roll on the Winter then.....my driving is better than the drivel!!! The thread heading was a joke by the way!!!

nose

enjoy the golf have a break and leave all the worrying to me.

davew

Quote from: nose on May 17, 2017, 11:51:54 PM
enjoy the golf have a break and leave all the worrying to me.
Lol, I will thanks, how many threads have you started since we lost yesterday?? I agree with most if not all of them by the way!! Spain on Saturday, I was going to sing Viva la Fulham while I was out there, but now I have to choose something different, any suggestions?

Wearethewhites

Quote from: davew on May 17, 2017, 11:51:49 PM

LOL, roll on the Winter then.....my driving is better than the drivel!!! The thread heading was a joke by the way!!!

I know it was, just adding my 10p's worth :) Enjoy your break, see you back soon.

davew

Quote from: Wearethewhites on May 17, 2017, 11:57:02 PM
Quote from: davew on May 17, 2017, 11:51:49 PM

I know it was, just adding my 10p's worth :) Enjoy your break, see you back soon.
I'll say the word thanks rather than cheers!!!

Mince n Tatties

Its the Gin that depresses you not wine.
Ice n slice please.

ffc73

Having to move on for my own sanity from Tuesday night's disappointment.  Beginning to look forward to a really really competitive 17/18 Championship season. Lots of teams will fancy a go at promotion.

Remember how low Reading, Huddersfield & ourselves finished in 15/16. That means very few sides having poor seasons in 16/17 can be ruled out. 5 of 6 sides coming down and up have played in Premiership.

Ok. So you can be depressed about that, the summer or embrace it all & "bring it on"

COYW

toshes mate

Quote from: FFC73 on May 18, 2017, 07:03:48 AM
So you can be depressed about that, the summer or embrace it all & "bring it on" COYW
My thoughts entirely.