watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Focus on the positives, not the negatives

Started by Wearethewhites, May 18, 2017, 04:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

Yes, I'm still gutted, pee'd off about the other night, still think we could of made more of an effort to get past Reading, but it was what it was, and we can't change that now.

To be honest, the playoffs weren't really a realistic target after our 2 disastrous season from being relegated, I honest thought it'd be more of a consolidation season, mid-table finish after 14 wholesale changes, and this coming season, would be our real promotion push.

However, through the brilliance of Jokanovic, that push came a season early, and like anything, we run out of steam right at the last knockings.

After calming down, I can't take anything away from the players, club for the season we've just had, footballs been sublime, entertainment cracking, and it feels like we've got our Fulham back - just.

Yes, the main focus will be around all our good players, the media is full of every other club wanting to buy Cairney and Sess atm, but that's football unfortunately, I'm sure Salvisa will be targeted as well.

However you look at it, we've got a good thing going at Fulham right now, the job is only half done, and the club, players, coach all know that, and they'd have signed up for the same thing.

We may lose one or two players over the summer, possibly ones we never thought of, and I'm pretty sure we'll bring in others, that will improve the squad and make it stronger.

For once, sit back and enjoy this summer, we've been on one hell of a ride, and what will be, will be.

I feel much more confident that board is learning more from their initial mistakes, and after the season we've just had, we'll be one of the more attractive options for players, unlike we were under Kit Symons.

filham

It has been a tremendous performance by the Coach and the players much better than we could have hoped for at the beginning of the season.
We now have to hope that we can hang on to what we have over the summer and improve things even further with two or three new players.
Fulham of course are quite capable of making a mess of things in the transfer market, lets hope we get it right this summer. No repeats of last season's last minute expensive panic buys of Martin and Sigurdsson.