watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Leeds New Owner

Started by valdeingruo, May 24, 2017, 02:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Andy S

Other clubs owners mean nothing to us. You win the Championship by winning as many games as possible not on what other teams do

Woolly Mammoth

It may be good news for Leeds United, but as long as Fulham FC continue to improve their playing squad, and the earlier the better, without losing our Crown Jewels if that is possible. Then we should fear nobody apart from maybe ourselves.
Perhaps I shouldn't be, but I am actually more concerned about how Fulham will conduct their business over the summer to enable us to build on last seasons success in reaching the play offs in such style to the envy of the purists. Than I am about the possible threat of other clubs.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 24, 2017, 08:16:17 AM
It may be good news for Leeds United, but as long as Fulham FC continue to improve their playing squad, and the earlier the better, without losing our Crown Jewels if that is possible. Then we should fear nobody apart from maybe ourselves.
Perhaps I shouldn't be, but I am actually more concerned about how Fulham will conduct their business over the summer to enable us to build on last seasons success in reaching the play offs in such style to the envy of the purists. Than I am about the possible threat of other clubs.
Couldn't agree more. :plus one:

YankeeJim

The only differences will be a lot of knee clutching on behalf of Leeds players and attendance will drop. Have you ever seen a full stadium on a Serie A match?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.