watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

People's ability to laugh

Started by Wearethewhites, May 27, 2017, 10:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebumponleroyshead

Aside from local rival fans, i.e. Brentford and Rangers the most disappointing fans' comments are, in my experience, without doubt Arsenal fans. One time at a party I overheard one say to a Leyton Orient fan "why?" In answer to his question who do you support? I pulled the Orient guy aside and we bonded over that typically ignorant comment almost as if our religion had been attacked, but Arsenal have never suffered relegation I said. It helps a bit if you do follow the smaller teams as there's camaraderie in the face of glories who couldn't tell you who plays at Gigg Lane or that Port Vale play in Stoke.
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: thebumponleroyshead on June 03, 2017, 08:37:12 PM
Aside from local rival fans, i.e. Brentford and Rangers the most disappointing fans' comments are, in my experience, without doubt Arsenal fans. One time at a party I overheard one say to a Leyton Orient fan "why?" In answer to his question who do you support? I pulled the Orient guy aside and we bonded over that typically ignorant comment almost as if our religion had been attacked, but Arsenal have never suffered relegation I said. It helps a bit if you do follow the smaller teams as there's camaraderie in the face of glories who couldn't tell you who plays at Gigg Lane or that Port Vale play in Stoke.

👍⚽️
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

Quote from: MaidenheadMick on May 28, 2017, 08:40:25 PM
Whenever I go into a sports shop and see all the usual Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Utd & City shirts, I always say to the missus " see they've sold out of Fulham shirts again"

Lol

092.gif

bog

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 03, 2017, 08:59:01 PM
Quote from: thebumponleroyshead on June 03, 2017, 08:37:12 PM

👍⚽️
:plus one: