https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

new kits 17/18 season

Started by WhiteJC, June 07, 2017, 09:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Nottingham Forest new 2017-18 away kit

Deeping_white

There's a picture doing the rounds on Facebook of the online store showing a picture of the away kit which is a dark blue colour with green edging and sponsor, can't post a photo so if anyone can get on the Fulham Facebook group you might be able to screenshot it.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/2204930047?view=permalink&id=10158956654410048

aaronmcguigan

What Facebook group is it ?

_Putney_

therealjaybee

I actually really like that kit but can't imagine it'll be the one as the training kit doesn't match the colours (powder blue and orange seem to be the other colours we'll be using)

_Putney_

Someone on Twitter saying our home kit is light blue this season in honour of Fulham St. Andrews???

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: therealjaybee on July 11, 2017, 04:07:01 AM
I actually really like that kit but can't imagine it'll be the one as the training kit doesn't match the colours (powder blue and orange seem to be the other colours we'll be using)

Training kits and playing kits rarely match. Last years training colours were grey and fluorescent yellow

therealjaybee

Quote from: Newry FFC on July 11, 2017, 11:04:29 AM
Quote from: therealjaybee on July 11, 2017, 04:07:01 AM

Training kits and playing kits rarely match. Last years training colours were grey and fluorescent yellow

This is true! Maybe it's just because I like the idea of the powder blue for our away kit!

Vinnieffc

I always thought Fulham St Andrews was red and white like Arsenal. Or am I wrong that it is Fulhams original professional kit ?

westcliff white

Quote from: Vinnieffc on July 11, 2017, 02:32:09 PM
I always thought Fulham St Andrews was red and white like Arsenal. Or am I wrong that it is Fulhams original professional kit ?
I believe Fulham St Andrews were light and a darker blue halve son the kit, but i could be wrong. Also hard white shorts abd the darker blue socks
Every day is a Fulham day

WhiteJC

Wolves 2017/18 Away Kit from Puma.

river phoenix

Quote from: _Putney_ on July 11, 2017, 10:41:22 AM
Someone on Twitter saying our home kit is light blue this season in honour of Fulham St. Andrews???

Indeed. I just saw it on another forum and it`s bloody awful. Looks like Celta Vigo kit.

therealjaybee

Quote from: river phoenix on July 11, 2017, 02:39:10 PM
Quote from: _Putney_ on July 11, 2017, 10:41:22 AM

Indeed. I just saw it on another forum and it`s bloody awful. Looks like Celta Vigo kit.

Link?

rweller86

@rweller

AllyWhite

Those leaked ones seem like fakes to me. I don't think those will be our kits.

I hope we get something like Besiktas' 17/18 home kit.

therealjaybee

Quote from: rweller86 on July 11, 2017, 02:46:18 PM

surely not  :dft007:

Incredibly poor photoshop attempt. Notice the news items on the left look fuzzy. That's obvious copy pasting. Also, the font isn't quite right

rweller86

Quote from: therealjaybee on July 11, 2017, 02:48:21 PM
Incredibly poor photoshop attempt. Notice the news items on the left look fuzzy. That's obvious copy pasting. Also, the font isn't quite right
What I thought too, the whole thing is boor quality - someone mentioned sky blue for the away kit.
@rweller

rweller86

Could be someone at the club testing the waters, will see a big moan about it on social media, then "nope... no... lets not do this"
@rweller

therealjaybee

Quote from: rweller86 on July 11, 2017, 02:50:41 PM
Quote from: therealjaybee on July 11, 2017, 02:48:21 PM
What I thought too, the whole thing is boor quality - someone mentioned sky blue for the away kit.

It actually looks completely cobbled together.

The "V" on the neck looks like it's just a smartshape that's been pasted onto the kit and it looks very similar to just a regular white kit that's had the colours messed around with. +1 for effort to fool everyone but i'm not buying it. I do like the idea but this doesn't look right