Previous topic - Next topic

GeorgeRyan

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on September 08, 2010, 05:24:55 PM
Quote from: Tom on September 08, 2010, 07:04:40 AM
Quote from: White Noise on September 08, 2010, 05:43:43 AM

Schwarzer to join European club on a free after missing out on Arsenal chance

Published 23:00 07/09/10

By Darren Lewis

Mark Schwarzer has privately vowed to quit Fulham on a free after being denied Champions League football with Arsenal.

The Aussie ­goal­keeper, 37, had his heart set on a move to the Emirates. But incoming Fulham boss Mark Hughes vetoed the plan after failing to bring in a replacement for injured David Stockdale.

Schwarzer, whose deal ends in June, is ready to sign a pre-contract with a ­European club in January ahead of a move away

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Fulham-keeper-Mark-Schwarzer-to-join-European-club-on-free-after-missing-out-on-Arsenal-chance-article573985.html#ixzz0yuU1KJBT

I am so sick of this clown! Get rid of his sorry ass. He sounds like he could be a cancer to the team.

No real quotes from Mark himself saying this, and no source mentioned, just wait and see what happens, before then, hes a Fulham player and should get our full support IMO.

thank God, a fan who actually reads the words in this press fluff. Mark has barely talked the media. Everyone is too speculative about the situation. He is a professional and will continue to be a great servant to Fulham

HatterDon

By Darren Lewis

Mark Schwarzer has privately vowed to quit Fulham on a free after being denied Champions League football with Arsenal.

The Aussie ­goal­keeper, 37, had his heart set on a move to the Emirates. But incoming Fulham boss Mark Hughes vetoed the plan after failing to bring in a replacement for injured David Stockdale.

Schwarzer, whose deal ends in June, is ready to sign a pre-contract with a ­European club in January ahead of a move away

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Fulham-keeper-Mark-Schwarzer-to-join-European-club-on-free-after-missing-out-on-Arsenal-chance-article573985.html#ixzz0yuU1KJBT

I am so sick of this clown! Get rid of his sorry ass. He sounds like he could be a cancer to the team.

No real quotes from Mark himself saying this, and no source mentioned, just wait and see what happens, before then, hes a Fulham player and should get our full support IMO.

I agree, sir, but baseless overdone knee-jerk rants like these are Tom's form of cardio, so ... .
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

SoCalJoe

Bottom-line, if indeed Mark intends on going to the Gooners it won't be by mailing it in for Fulham. He's 37, in order to get a contract offer he'll have to be top form.
You can observe a lot by just watching.

Tom

Quote from: GeorgeRyan on September 08, 2010, 08:45:04 PM

By Darren Lewis

thank God, a fan who actually reads the words in this press fluff. Mark has barely talked the media. Everyone is too speculative about the situation. He is a professional and will continue to be a great servant to Fulham
Well if this is the case and he really cared about playing for Fulham, he should come out and shoot down all these rumors. Usually when there is smoke, there is fire.
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on September 08, 2010, 09:24:32 PM

By Darren Lewis

I agree, sir, but baseless overdone knee-jerk rants like these are Tom's form of cardio, so ... .
Your funny Don.  :011:
Fulham for life!

Peabody

Sorry Tom but you really must not put your faith in the press. Mark is a professional and has always acted so and I fully expect him to carry on . honouring his contract i a professional manner. I really cannot see him acting as childishly as these press reports say he is.

Tom

Quote from: Peabody on September 08, 2010, 09:56:26 PM
Sorry Tom but you really must not put your faith in the press. Mark is a professional and has always acted so and I fully expect him to carry on . honouring his contract i a professional manner. I really cannot see him acting as childishly as these press reports say he is.
I hope your right Peabody. The UK press drives me nuts. It's not that bad here in the States.
Fulham for life!